The First Date

Noah and Cody were nervous. They had finally admitted their feelings for each other, and they had decided to go on their first date. They wanted to make it special, and memorable. They wanted to impress each other and show how much they cared. They wanted to have a perfect night.

But things didn't go as planned. They faced one problem after another, and their date turned into a disaster.

First, they had trouble finding a place to go. They had different tastes and preferences, and they couldn't agree on a restaurant, a movie, or a park. They spent an hour browsing online and arguing over the options. 

They finally settled on a pizza place, a comedy show, and a Ferris wheel. They hoped they would have fun, and enjoy each other's company.

But they didn't. They faced more problems, and their date turned into a nightmare.

They ordered a large pepperoni pizza and two sodas at the pizza place. They thought it would be simple, and delicious. But they were wrong. The pizza was cold and soggy. The sodas were flat and warm. The service was slow and rude. They barely ate anything, and they felt sick. They paid the bill and left. They hoped the comedy show would cheer them up, and make them laugh.

But it didn't. They faced more problems, and their date turned into a horror.At the comedy show, they bought two tickets and found two seats. They thought it would be funny, and entertaining. But they were wrong.

 The comedian was unfunny, and offensive. He made jokes about politics, religion, and sexuality. He insulted the audience and the performers. He targeted Noah and Cody and mocked them for being a couple. They felt angry and humiliated. They walked out and left. They hoped the Ferris wheel would calm them down, and make them happy.

But it didn't. They faced more problems, and their date turned into a tragedy.At the Ferris wheel, they bought two tickets and boarded a cabin. They thought it would be romantic, and beautiful. But they were wrong. The Ferris wheel was old and rusty. It made loud noises and shook violently. It stopped halfway and got stuck. They were trapped, and scared. 

They tried to call for help, but no one answered. They waited and waited. They hoped they would get out, and be safe.

But they didn't. They faced the worst problem, and their date turned into a catastrophe.The Ferris wheel malfunctioned and broke. It collapsed and crashed. They fell and screamed. 

They hit the ground and died.

They never got to kiss, and say goodbye.

They never got to have their happy ending.