Noahs Miracle

Noah stared at the ceiling of his hospital room, feeling numb and empty. He had been in a car accident a few weeks ago, and the doctors told him he might never walk again. He had lost his scholarship, his job, and his hope for the future. He felt like he had nothing left to live for.

He heard a knock on the door and turned his head to see Cody standing there, holding a bouquet and a teddy bear. Cody was his best friend and the only person who still visited him regularly. 

He was also the person Noah had been secretly in love with for years, but never dared to confess.

"Hey, Noah. How are you feeling today?" Cody asked, walking in and placing the gifts on the bedside table.

"I'm fine. Just fine." Noah lied, forcing a weak smile.

Cody frowned, sensing his friend's pain. He pulled a chair closer to the bed and sat down, taking Noah's hand in his.

"Noah, you don't have to pretend with me. I know you're hurting. I'm hurting too. I was so scared when I heard about the accident. I thought I was going to lose you." Cody said, his voice trembling.

Noah felt a surge of emotion in his chest, and tears welled up in his eyes. He squeezed Cody's hand, and whispered, "You're not going to lose me, Cody. I'm not going anywhere."

Cody leaned in and hugged Noah gently, careful not to hurt him. Noah wrapped his arms around Cody, feeling his warmth and his heartbeat. He wished he could stay like this forever.

"Cody, there's something I need to tell you," Noah said, breaking the silence."What is it, Noah?" Cody asked, pulling back and looking into Noah's eyes.

Noah took a deep breath, and said, "I love you, Cody. I've always loved you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You're the reason I'm still alive."

Cody gasped, and his eyes widened. He stared at Noah, speechless.Noah felt a pang of fear and regretted his words. He had just ruined their friendship. He had just pushed Cody away.

"I'm sorry, Cody. I shouldn't have said that. I know you don't feel the same way. You probably hate me now. Just forget I ever said anything. Just go. Please, just go." Noah said, turning his face away and sobbing.

Cody shook his head and cupped Noah's face in his hands. He made Noah look at him, and said, "Noah, don't say that. Don't apologize. Don't cry. I don't hate you. I don't want to forget. I don't want to go. I want to stay. I want to stay with you. Because I love you too, Noah. I've always loved you too."

Noah looked at Cody and saw the sincerity and the love in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what he was feeling.

"Really? You love me too?" Noah asked, incredulous."Really. I love you too." Cody confirmed, smiling.

He leaned in and kissed Noah softly, tenderly, passionately. Noah kissed him back, feeling a wave of joy and relief wash over him. He felt Cody's lips, his tongue, his breath, his love. He felt alive.

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other. They cuddled on the bed, holding each other close. They whispered sweet nothings and laughed at their jokes. They forgot about the world and their problems. They only focused on each other and their happiness.

Noah and Cody had been dating for a few months, and they were happy. They had moved in together, and they supported each other through their struggles. Noah was doing physical therapy, and he was making progress. He could stand up with crutches, and he hoped to walk again someday. Cody was working as a freelance programmer, and he was earning enough to pay the bills. They were in love, and they were hopeful.

But their happiness was short-lived. One day, Noah received a letter from his parents, who had disowned him after the accident. They blamed him for ruining his life, and they told him they never wanted to see him again. They also said they were ashamed of him for being gay, and they called him a disgrace and a disappointment.

Noah was devastated. He felt like he had lost his family, and he hated himself for being who he was. He felt like he didn't deserve Cody, or anyone. He felt like he was a burden, and a waste of space.

He decided to end his pain, and his relationship. He wrote a note for Cody, telling him he was sorry, and he loved him. He also told him he was leaving, and he didn't want him to follow. He packed his bags, and left the apartment.

He took a taxi to the train station, and bought a ticket to the farthest place he could think of. He boarded the train, and sat in a corner. He hoped Cody would find someone better, and be happy. 

He hoped Cody would forget him, and move on.

He didn't notice the tears streaming down his face, or the phone ringing in his pocket. He didn't notice the voice mail from Cody, who had found the note, and was frantic. He didn't notice the train slowing down, or the announcement of the next stop. He didn't notice the person who walked into his carriage, and sat next to him.He only noticed when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and heard a familiar voice."Noah. Noah, look at me. Please, look at me."

He looked up, and saw Cody. Cody, who had tracked him down, and followed him. Cody, who had tears in his eyes, and worry on his face. Cody, who had love in his heart, and hope in his voice.

"Noah, what are you doing? Why did you leave? Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you talk to me?" Cody asked, holding Noah's face in his hands.

Noah couldn't speak. He couldn't explain. He couldn't breathe.Cody hugged him, and whispered, "Noah, I love you. I love you so much. You're not a burden, or a waste of space. You're not a disgrace, or a disappointment. You're my boyfriend, and my best friend. You're my everything, and my reason to live. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I don't want to lose you. Please, don't leave me. Please, stay with me."

Noah felt a surge of emotion in his chest, and he hugged Cody back. He felt Cody's arms, his breath, his love. He felt alive.

He sobbed, and said, "Cody, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you too. I love you more than anything. You're not better off without me, or with someone else. You're the only one I want, and the only one I need. You're my boyfriend, and my best friend. You're my everything, and my reason to live. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I don't want to lose you either. Please, don't hate me. Please, forgive me."

Cody kissed him, and said, "Noah, I don't hate you. I don't blame you. I forgive you. I understand you. I'm here for you. I'm with you. We're in this together. We'll get through this together. We'll be happy together."

They kissed again, and smiled. They held each other close, and felt each other's heartbeat. They forgot about the world, and their problems. They only focused on each other, and their happiness.

They had found their happy ending.