Chapter 8: Isa's Idea

I found a song that might describe Alberto and luca relationship from Luca's POV: Orbit - Henry Moodie

"The last thing that happened was a net that flew over me."

Isabella's POV (1st Person) :

Damn is Dario annoying.

Anyway, now that Giulia is gone, it's time for phrase 3 of the rescue mission. Guilia has successfully conducted phrase 2 and 1. Now, it's my turn.

"Hey! HELLO!"

"What is it Dario!"

"You've been gone for 5 minutes! What happen to you? Stop daydreaming!"

I swear this little boy is slowly getting on my nerves. In case you didn't know, Dario is one of my classmate. Always in his uniform for some reason and has a dark brown curly hair, somewhat like Luca's, just that he is shorter and more annoying than Luca. He's still a nice boy though, but can sometimes be a bit over the top. He's been driving me nuts lately.

I got to say, Britain is a very dull country- or at least at London area. No bright colors or life on the streets - beside a few raggazzi occasionally playing by the road side. The guide book did perfectly describe the good stuff there, but blocked out all the gloominess of this city. The only life that felt, alive, was the zoo which we just left. Today is November 20th and it's Luca's birthday. Boy do I miss that cute little boy, always cheerful with a never-ending smile.

"I need to do what I got to do, tonight."

"Alright kids! As you can see, Trafalgar square was built in..."

Damn is this guide so mundane. He just spits out what he needs to and leaves.

----------------------------------------

It's night now. We went to the nearby Pizzeria just two doors down for dinner, since some 'weaklings' are getting homesick. It'll probably make them better. Most likely. But I got to admit, the food was really good. A bunch of my classmates got a smile just from the delicacy alone.

Day 2 was about to end and now, phrase 3 is about the begin.

DAY 3

12am. I've never been awake for this long. Usually I would fall asleep by 11 at most. Everyone's asleep, except me of course. I don't know why, but I have this habit of just talking to myself. It feels cool, or at least for me.

Isa began to pull out the little paper that Giulia gave her yesterday at the queue for the zoo. Alright, I got to admit, I ignored her. She told me to come and find her if she was gone for longer than 5 minutes, but something about that pattern of one person per five minutes was just a bit, you can say, obvious.  This Giulia, I swear, has absolutely no experience on anything.

Narrator:
The night was cold and the skies were dark as the little girl unzipped her window and let the midnight air and the glowing moonlight embrace her room. She was to prepare herself for a life or death situation - one of possibly no return. As she set her foot on the window sill, the world she knew was now  a chance, either probability was possible. She only hopped for the best.

Wind gushed at her cold pale face with emotions hidden behind stillness. She was unsure of what was to happen, but she agreed. There was no turning back.

Isabella's POV:

The window sill was like a portal of no return. But Giulia's my best friend, and nothing is going to stop me from rescuing her.

"Silenzio Bruno"

Alberto taught me about it in school. And  I got to admit, he did a pretty good job at battling his inner 'unruly' thoughts. Alberto was one of the most funny and cheerful person I've ever met, besides Luca of course.