Chapter 1: Welcome Aboard

"Do you think all of the movie set will be up still?"

"Maybe."

"I read that it was so big and heavy, that they had to use two cranes and a big magnet to get some of it up."

"And you said this was before Espers, correct?"

"Yes! Two years before in 2010, but it came out 2012 just around when the miracles were being discovered, so lots of people went to ease their minds."

Ahmed nodded, smiling as the smaller Ife babbled on about the movie set.

Far out from Greywater, one of Ife's favorite movies was filmed. The site, after 17 years, was opened to the public after the owner of the land it was on finally agreed to sell it to investors.

"When's the train supposed to come?" Ife asked, peering over at the screen that displayed the schedule.

"It should be coming soon." Ahmed said, checking if his sunglasses and hood obscured his face enough. In a low voice, he reminded Ife, "Make sure your face isn't showing at all, if someone recognizes us, we'll have to leave early."

"Mhm," Ife nodded. The thought of someone who'd recognize her or Ahmed filled her with dread, so she made sure to make herself look as bland as possible, hood and sunglasses to match Ahmed.

Ahmed, although used to the paparazzi, made sure to hide himself properly for Ife. He didn't know how she'd react if people started to crowd around them, and he wasn't planning on finding out. Besides, he himself didn't feel particularly eager to deal with fans.

"Lookie, here it comes!" Ife pointed to the steam engine huffing and puffing its way to the station. It was the real one the construction workers used to take parts to the set, according to a fact board that was pinned up in the crowded station.

"Hurry, hurry!" Ife said, running onto the train. Ahmed chuckled, following close behind.

***

"Is this right?" Vanessa asked.

"It should be." Udanya said, checking the map.

"Omg! Look at this old train picture thing!" Sandrine said, pointing.

The three sisters crowded around the picture, while their bodyguards held off the crowd of people.

Destiny's Kiss came to preform at the opening day festival for an old movie set. The sisters all agreed that this would be a fun time, since they'd also get to see a cool piece of history. They'd also be getting a huge stack of cash, about 100,000 dollars worth.

"I did some research before we came," Udanya said, "and it turns out the main monster at the end of the movie was based on a miramon because they lost their original monster puppet."

"But the movie came out while the miramon started to come?" Vanessa said.

"Well, they just used CGI to make the monster appear instead of the puppet like they wanted. It was faster."

"Aww, man!" Sandrine suddenly cried. "Look at this, it says it's an over night ride!"

"Yes, we talked about that," Udanya said, shaking her head, "were you not listening?"

"...maybe?"

Udanya sighed and Vanessa giggled.

"We have a nice room, though. The owner of the set told us it was on him." Vanessa said.

"Hnnnggg..."

Udanya rolled her eyes and scanned the platform. Her eyes moved across the empty tracks and saw the train chugging to them.