Jisung's pov:

Disclaimer!
Anything in this story is a work of fiction and is created by me any name of place, thing or person resembling to any other writer's story is a total coincidence!

____________
'I finally woke up at 8:00 in the morning after I set my alarm for every 5 mins starting from 7:30 and now I'm just going to brush my teeth like any regular day ...'

(After getting ready for his 1st day of high school)

'I am on my way to the school and my 1st class starts from 9:00 so I just have 20 mins approx and my school is nearby my house which I'm not happy about as I can't even hang out with my friends and for that I will have to make friends first and ask my mom if she lets me hang out with them for some time everyday after school, oh god how am I gonna handle all this it's just my first day!I should enjoy it but again this stupid brain of mine it just overthinks a lot!!!!..'

(After reaching school on time)

'Okayyy.. from outside it looks like any other mental asylum but inside of it is really a beautiful clean corridor on which I'm currently passing by I don't know how is my 1st day going to be by the way right now I'm with my homeroom teacher who's leading me to my class .'

"Hey class , today we have a new transfer student in our class. Please come in and introduce yourself to the class." Said the teacher.

'Oh my god I'm so nervous how am I going to face so many kids after entering the class I would probably forget how to introduce myself even ,if it goes like this .... Oh god why am I so nervous!!??'

" Hey!! E-Everyone! I'm Ha-HanJisung , I hope we will get along pretty well."

' why the hell did I even stutter ohhhhhh goodness even I don't have any idea what I am up to '

"Jisung , have a seat at the last second bench besides the window."said the teacher.

"Okay"

'1st step :passed!!
2nd step : make a friend!
How am I gonna do that I'm damn nervous when I interact with people .please someone come and approch me themselves cuz I'm soo nervous to do that on my own '

[The 1st class passed by it was of chemestry. Now it was time for 2nd which was of maths (subject which is hated the most by jisung)]

'oh god it's maths now I really hate it but I have to study and also cope up with the notes which the students have made till now I have to ask someone for those but I'm so nervous, can't someone approch me themselves?!, can't they see there's a new guy in the class and is feeling shy?!! Ohh that stupid brain of mine what should I do with it!? Why does it overthinks that much, ok ,so you can do it jisung just calm down and look for a guy who looks sweet not anyone who seems to be rude and then approch him and ask for the notes !!yes!! '

'oh that guy over there on the corner of the room he doesn't seem to be from anywhere here he even has freckles on his face which is so perfect and he even seems a sweet guy. Should I approch him . What if he said something rude to me that I couldn't handle ohh jisung just shut that stupid brain of yours and go approach him ! I will approch him surely in lunch!!.'

(Soon came the lunch break.Jisung hurriedly kept his belongings in his backpack and just stood out of his desk when a guy approached him. He was the same guy whom he decided to approach and befriends with.)

"Oh hey! How your 1st day going?" Asked the brown - haired guy with a cute smile .

"It's going great"replied jisung "B-By the way I don't have any friend here and I also need help of someone with the notes so can you help me out?" He further asked from the boy shyly who was still standing there smiling , he shined like a sun and looked so gorgeous when the light rays of sun fell on his gentle face.

"Oh sure !why wouldn't I ,I would love to. I can even show you our campus and tell you how things work here!" The dark - eyed boy reassured .

(Jisung was really happy to know that now he wasn't alone anymore and maybe he got his 1st friend who was really very friendly and also excited at the thought of helping jisung out! Jisung never saw such a energetic guy ever!)

"Oh thanks a lot!" "What's your name btw?" Asked jisung.

"I'm Felix" "jisung give me your phone I have to add my number in it"replied Felix

'he's so sweet .I really think we are going to be pretty good friends!!!
Step 2: make a friend ✅ .yessss!!!
Then we both had our lunch together and he told me more about this school .
We even spent the whole day together .we even sat next to each other as Felix asked the homeroom teacher to sit with me and assured him that we won't utter a single word during classes but we really talked a lot wheather the class was going on or not and had a lot of fun too!!'

(Soon the day passed and Jisung and Felix were on their way home ,luckily Felix lived on the same way. His house had 10 mins walking distance from school)

"Jisung I think we are going to be pretty good friends!" "Or even besties forever!!" Said Felix

"Really!! I would like it if you came to my house someday, my mother and I would love it for sure !! "Said jisung

"Oh let's decide a date when you reach home ! MSG me after reaching home I want to make sure you'll reach there safely! Bye ! My house is here ! "it seemed more like an order then .

"Bye!"

_______________

1011words in total!
Looking forward to write this story !!
Please be safe everyone!
1st ever story written by me !
And if you like it then don't forget to give vote and comments on my story and add it on you readings lists too to find it easily!!
Thanks
Looking forward to type more episodes!!
Bye!
Have fun!