Death

"At least this brat came of some use to me!" Said the man .

"Don't forget he is your son!"

"Whatever!"

"How far will you go Han Minseok!"

"As far until you can even see!"said he taking out his gun from behind

(They both counter attacked each other several times. Minho now tried to trick him. He acted of shooting on his chest and once he moved aside to dodge it Minho took another gun from his left pocket and shot him. Luckily this shot hit him.minho now shot him 5 more times with his gun until he got closer to him and beat him hardly.minho beat him and contacted his members to come and tie him, and take him to the headquarters. He turned around and kicked him the last time before getting off on his way.He was going without any hurry when he heard and gunshot behind him. He turned around and was shocked to see what had happened.)

"J-jisung!" It was the first time he stuttered

"Thank you Minho for saving me. For rescuing me. And I'm sorry I put you in danger ." Said jisung smiling.

"Be quite stupid!you are going to hospital right now!" Said Minho.His eyes became glossy.

"Are you crying!? Is the LEE MINHO crying!?"

"What the hell I don't cry!"said Minho picking Han up from the floor and rushing towards his car.He started the car and rushed off to the hospital.

(On there way towards the hospital)

"Don't hurry! I'll not be able to make it. Poison has probably gotten all over my body by now. Also I no longer have the strength to live."

"Shut up!"minho speeded up the car more and reached the hospital. He quickly got off his seat and opened the back door to see the boy in front of him had already fainted. He quickly took him into the hospital and informed the doctors of his state. After sometime time a doctor rushed out of the ICU.

"How is he now doctor?"

"His condition is still critical. We are trying our best to keep him away from danger though."

"Oh.. okay."Minho heard that and sat back on his seat.

' whatever happens ,at the end I have to accept that' this is what he thought to himself.
(Around half an hour later the doctor got out of the room. Minho rushed to him and asked again how he was.)

"He is out of danger now.He has a fracture on his ribs though it is a minor one but we have to keep him under check for 14 days at least. Also he has some open wounds. We have stitched the deeper ones but still they can open so be gentle with him. I will write some medicines when he gets discharged do give him those. Till then we are providing him medicines here. The last thing left to tell is, he still has some amount of poison from the gunshot so he will feel dizzy though we have given antibiotics already for that and don't let him get up from his laying position at least for a few days."

"Oh okay doctor. When can I meet him."

"I'll tell the nurse to inform you when he wakes up. You can meet him then.till then you should take a nap . You look all exhausted."

"No it's okay. I'm alright. Thank you doctor."

(The doctor went away probably to check other patients.3 hours later the nurse went to check on jisung. She came out with a smile.)

"He is awake now. You can meet him."

"Thanks a lot!" Smiled Minho and rushed inside to look at the boy troubling to open his eyes completely.He slowly went near him and sat on the seat