Shock!!

(It was like a long talk..)
"Why are they taking a lot of time!?"

"Have patience jisung!" Said chain

"But, how can I ?"

"Now you came to know why we're felix and other members denying for you to be here!?" Asked chan

"Why?"

"Because you get tensed easily!! Just like now! And then as always you blame yourself for whatever happens!"

(CLANK!!!) (the voice followed from inside the room.)

"Did you fuckin* hear it!!???" Yelled jisung. He just couldn't wait and sit back anymore so he went straight up to the door and started pushing on it. Changbin came from behind clueless of what he was doing but thought something must have happened inside as he found no trace of Minho there so he rushed to chan and asked why was Han behaving like that and why aren't they helping him. Chan replied that Han had been behaving strangely and that too emotionally. Both Minho and hyun tae were inside the room from a half an hour and just then as he entered they heard a clank sound from inside and just because Han was panicked then, he was behaving like that.

"Did you try to do something? Like encouraging him? My god from whom am I even asking ? You always take care of us so you must have encouraged him but still how come he is behaving like-(thud!!!)"

"What the!???" Now changbin too ran up to the door and started to beat the door when they could feel someone crashing onto it(door) and got really pissed by that. Changbin kicked on the door several time until they forced the entry and as the door fell with a clear loud thud they could see hyun tae grabbing Minho coller and pushing gun onto his head. Changbin was about to move in when Minho signalled him not to and so he stopped. Jisung was on another plans and tried to go racklessly but was held by changbin's hold. Jisung tried to get out of his hold but changbin didn't let him a chance to get out. Hyun tae laughed loudly in happiness of soon claiming his victory but Minho kicked him off guard on his stomach and he fell directly onto the ground groaning. Minho held toh gun now which was once in the hands of hyun tae and tried to shoot him as soon as he pointed it towards him but got stabbed in his stomach right where he was earlier stabbed by the same guy he was in front off. Minho shot hyun tae as soon as it happened the bullet pierced right through his heart. As he shot him he too fell back wards holding tightly onto his stomach.

"It's good to see I've failed twice to understand you and you passed in stabbing me on the same spot twice!" Minho coughed out some blood.

"Minho!! Felix!! Call 911 now!!"yelled out Han. Han ran towards Minho and and saw a lot of blood had already drained out his body.

"I called them they will be here in 5 minutes! Luckily the hospital isn't too far away from here!"said felix

"Stupid!!and you say I love hospitals!" Said Han with teary eyes.

"Don't be cringy!! I hate it!" Said Minho

"It's okay if you hate it I don't care!"

"What the hell!?? Is your health okay!?? Are your brain and heart functioning properly Mr. Han!?"asked Minho shocked to see how caring was han behaving at the moment.

"I'm fine look at yourself! You don't even look mafia! You fool!!"At this comment Minho stared at him as if he would kill him anytime.

"I'm sorry! But what can I do you are so stupid!" Said Han

"Say that word again and you are dead after I get discharged." Threatened Minho.

"Yeah yeah I know!!"

(The nurses reached there with a stretcher and took Minho with them into there ambulance. In the hospital: it wasn't a big issue and they called the hospital in time so the stitching work didn't take much time and soon all of them met Minho in a hospital bed.)