Arriving at camp

The amount of pain I am feeling right now. I feel like I've been run over by a car. The last thing I remember was that my Mom was driving us to some camp for half-bloods, whatever the frick that means. I thought my mom was losing it until I saw it. I saw a huge-looking animal chasing us. It looked like it was a bull, but it was way too big to be a bull. It slammed its horn into our car making our car drive off the road and hitting a tree. That's the last thing I remember.

I groan as I try to attempt to get up out of a bed. It looks like I'm in a nurse's office. I glimpsed around to see a tall boy with brown curly hair sitting in a corner reading a book.

Unknown boy #1: "Heyy you're finally up." He says with a chuckle.

Y/n: "Who the fuck are you!!?"

Unknown boy #1: "Woah woah woah calm down. I'm Luke. Luke C-Castellan." He says with hands in the air.

Y/n: "Where am I?" I say in a calmer voice.

Luke: "Welcome to Camp Half-blood".

He helps me out of bed and into another room where a man is drinking and watching television.

Unknown man #1: "Hey kids, aren't you supposed to be somewhere but here". He says with a sassy attitude.

Luke: "Meet Mr. D". As he hand gestures to him.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n, It's nice to meet you". I say nicely.

Mr. D: "I wish I could say the same, but I would be lying".

Then suddenly the door opens and I scream.

Y/n: "Ahhhhh, what the fuck!!".

I see a half-man half-horse who walks in. I turn to look at Luke who seems to be unfazed by this. How is this even possible??

Luke: "And meet Chiron, the director of Camp Half-blood".

Chiron: "It's very nice to meet you y/n". He says with a smile.

Y/n: "Nice to meet you too". I say holding out my hand for him to shake.

As he turns to Luke he says:

Chiron: "Luke please show Ms. L/n to the Hermes cabin, show her around, and find what she is good at". He says with a smile.

Luke turns to me as he nods his head toward the door.

Luke: "Come on". He says as he starts walking.

Y/n: "Okay". I said as I quickly followed him.

Y/n: "What is a Hermes cabin," I asked as I walked beside him.

Luke: "It's the cabin of unclaimed half-bloods".

Y/n: "Are you unclaimed". I asked.

Luke: "No my dad is Hermes. He just takes care of some of the unclaimed children". He says with a sad tone.

Luke: Let's not talk about him.

Y/n: "Then who is my dad". I asked

Luke: "We wouldn't know until he claims you".

⏳ Time skip ⌛️

Luke: "Here we are. This is the Hermes cabin." He says as we walk in.

Luke: "Hey everyone meet y/n, she is a new member of this cabin treat her with good respect and help her out if she needs help."

Everyone in the cabin turns to me, looks me up and down and then goes back to what they are doing.

Luke: "Your bed and everything is set up here". He says pointing to my bed.

Luke: "I have to do something, but I will see you later". And with that he left.

I kinda wanted him to stay because he is basically the only other person I ever talked to in this camp. I know we just met like 10 minutes ago, but I kinda miss him already He is a little cute, I think. I sat down on my bed holding up a picture of my mom. Where is she and why didn't she tell me I was a half-blood before. I don't even know who my father is. I grew up hating him because he left me and my mom when I was just a baby. I jumped out of my thoughts when I heard bells ringing. "Ring ring". I heard everyone in the cabin walking outside, so I followed them. I guess it was lunch time.

I searched and looked for a certain boy. Until I found him, he was sitting with another girl. My stomach turned, I don't know why but it was a strange feeling. I went up to the line got my lunch and sat right next to him, on his left side and the other girl was on the right side.

Luke: "Heyy y/n meet Annabeth Chase, Annabeth meet Y/n L/n. He introduces us.

Annabeth: "So your the one who defeated the Minotaur". She says with a serious tone.

Luke: "Annabeth don't". He says stopping her.

Y/n: "I-I don't know what you mean, what are you talking about, what is a Minotaur." I asked confused.

Luke: "It's nothing, she just likes to scare people on their first day."

Y/n: "O-Oh okay".

Annabeth: "I'm just playing with you, but I feel like we can be best friends. She says with a smile.

(877) Words

(This is my first fanfic ever and first story ever. I just really love the new Percy Jackson and the Olympians show and had to make my own story).

💕I love you. Have a good day. YOUR BEAUTIFUL 💕

Byeeeeee