Being claimed

After swimming in the lake with Luke for a while we headed back to the Hermes cabin to wash off. Me and Annabeth met up later while walking to the campfire and we were talking about hobbies and what I did before I came to camp half blood. As soon as we reached we both sat down on a log next to Luke and waited for the challenge to begin. The first one up was Clarisse. She was giving mean glares to everyone around the campfire except her friend group. Then all of a sudden she pointed at me with her sword. I was so shocked I couldn't even move.

Clarisse: "You". She looked at me furiously, while pointing her sword towards my neck.

Y/n: "m-me". Was the only words that came out of my mouth.

Clarisse: "Who else would I be talking about, your the new girl, let's see what you got". She said with a smirk.

Luke: "You got this". Luke said while pushing me forward.

I stood up and one of the campers came up to me and gave me a sword and shield. I took it from him slowly. Why is this happening to me, I just got here. I just want to crawl into a corner and hide away until I'm with my mom.

Clarisse: "This is gonna be easy". She said while stretching.

She came at me but I ran backwards.

Clarisse: "Come on don't be a baby, show me what you got, unless your just useless in this camp".

Welp here goes nothing.

I lounged towards her trying to hit her with my sword, but she kept blocking. I don't know what happened but it was like my hands and the sword were moving by themselves, like I was made to do this. It felt like I already knew the movements and patterns. Suddenly she knocked my sword out of my hand and punched me to the ground. I fell to the ground but my arm landed in the fire. I looked up at everyone and they looked so shocked. When I turned towards my hand they weren't burning but absorbing the fire into my arm. I felt so strong and powerful, but then Clarisse came towards me and grabbed my shirt to hold me down.

Y/n: "Get off of me"!! I yelled and punched her across her face.

Clarisse: "Ahhh". She yelled as she fell back while holding the side of her face.

Everyone stood up and stared at me so intensely as they looked above my head. I also looked up and saw a red fiery hammer above me but then it suddenly turned into a snowflake. Everyone around me gasped.

Chiron: "Y/N Y/L/N daughter of Hephaestus and Khione. Chiron said a little shocked.

Everyone immediately started gossiping.

Random camper #1: "How is this possible"?

Random camper #2: "How can she be both ice and fire at the same time".

Random camper #3: "I'm not gonna mess around her".

Luke helped me stand up and put his arm around my shoulders.

Luke: "Here let me tend to your wounds". He said with a soft voice as we walked away together back towards the Hermes cabin.

When we reached he grabbed my hips and put me up on the counter, while he grabbed the medical box from the drawer.

Luke: "She got you good". He said while grabbing a cotton ball and patting it down on my face.

Y/n: "Yeah, but I got her back better". I said while softly chuckling.

Y/n: "But what I don't get is if I got claimed by two gods at the same time, is my mom still my mom?" I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

Luke: "Of course she is still your mom, but just not your actual mom". He said while wiping the tear off my cheek and caressing it.

I embraced him and put my face into the corner of his neck sobbing louder. He hugged me back and had one of his hands on my lower back and the other on the back of my head caressing it, so it would comfort me.

After a while of standing there hugging I pulled away and said.

Y/n: "I have to find my mother, I need to know where she is, and she has to explain to me what is going on.

Luke: "Okay, let's to talk Chiron or Mr. D.

(748 words)

Did you enjoy this chapter? I'm publishing a bonus one for today.

💕Love ya💕