Secret Mission of Three Part 3

When I was sleeping on Luke's shoulder, he shook me away and said "we are here." I slowly got up, grabbed my bag, and walked off the bus waiting for Annabeth. Oh, how I missed the streets of New York. Now all we have to do is find my mother. When Annabeth finally got off the bus, no one said a thing. The silence was killing me slowly and eating me out alive. Walking through the streets of New York is dangerous. After a while of walking through the street we heard someone yell.

Unknown #1: "Heyyy!!" Someone yelled from behind us.

We all turned around to face who shouted at us. I saw a group of people who looked dangerous. Some of them had bats in their hands and they looked like they wanted to kill us. But not like a demigod-to-monster kill, like a human-to-human kill.

Y/n: "I-I think we should run. RUNN!!" I yelled and started running away from them while Annabeth and Luke followed.

Annabeth accidentally tripped over a rock and fell face-first. I ran back to help her, but those guys pushed me away. They came at me trying to punch me, but I blocked most of them and ducked to swipe their legs. Some of them fell, and some of them held onto their feet from the pain. I grabbed Annabeth and ran with her. We kept running until we lost them.

I promise you there are so many thugs around each corner. People get robbed every day. But we finally were safe. After we made it to my mom's apartment I didn't waste any time. I opened the door and what I saw was shocking. The whole apartment was a mess. Papers are everywhere, the walls have paint scratched off of them and there are big holes in them. Tables, chairs, and mirrors are all broken. It would take over a year to fix all of these damages.

Y/n: "Oh My God!!" I said with my hand over my mouth while falling to the floor with tears in my eyes.

Annabeth: "What the hell happened here." Annabeth said while walking into the apartment to search for anything.

Luke: "There is still a chance that she is still alive." He said while helping me up.

I got up and looked for anything that might help me find her. After searching for a couple of minutes I came across a paper that said "If I'm gone find your uncle." I gasped and gave Luke and Annabeth the paper to read.

Y/n: "We have to find him." I said.

As soon as I said this the same group of people who attacked us before that was wearing the same black hoodies and face masks busted through the door trying to kidnap or hurt us or maybe worse kill us. Me, Annabeth, and Luke put up a fight. Two of them came from behind me and held my arms back so I couldn't move. I thought it was just a gang of normal people until one of them used some kind of dark magic to knock out Annabeth.

Luke: "Annabethhhh!!" Luke screamed, running to her as she fell hard against the floor.

Then suddenly I saw another person running up to Luke from behind.

Y/n: "Luke watch out!!" I yelled trying to gain his attention.

But it was too late. They also knocked him out cold. These people kept trying to hurt me and knock me out, but I didn't let them, they hurt my friends, and they probably were the ones to trash my mom's apartment, so why not let them burn down with it? I want to watch them suffer, to watch them feel the pain they just brought me. My eyes to from my E/C (eye color) to burning red hot. My skin turned so hot that it burnt off the flesh of the people trying to hold me down. I watched as they yelped and let go of my arms in pain. They tried to attack me again but with their bats, so I pushed them back with a strong force against the wall.

Y/n: "You think you can just barge in here, destroy the apartment, and hurt my friends?! Well, I don't fucking think so!! Now you're all going to feel pain!!" I screamed.

I put my arms up and started to set the apartment on fire. I quickly ran to Annabeth and Luke who were starting to get up off of the floor. I grabbed their arms and dragged them out of the apartment fast. After we ran out of the apartment the explosion was so big that we all fell forward. For a couple of seconds, I started to wake up not hearing anything, and had a disoriented view but then saw two black SUVs pull up and drag Annabeth and Luke in the back of their trunk of their car. Then I saw two men try to pull me up. I punched one of them so hard, trying to get them off of me, but then more came and they shot something in my neck, and all I remember was straight up darkness.

  ⏳ Time skip ⌛️

After what felt like days of being knocked out, my eyes fluttered open. I was still disoriented from when the explosion happened and I tried to keep my vision still so I could see better. When I looked up at the ceiling it looked too familiar. I got out of the bed and looked around the room. Being in this room it feels like I was here before, a long time ago. Suddenly I heard the door open so I turned towards the door to see who it was. When I saw who it was I ran up to them and hugged them so hard. It was my uncle. Uncle Rick. He stumbled back a little and hugged me back.

My uncle Rick was always there for me and my family. Even though I had to move around a lot because I kept getting kicked out of school, he moved everywhere me and my mom went. He would help with some of the rent in New York City because it was so high, but we managed to get around it.

Uncle Rick: "Oh my god I missed you so much!" My uncle said, giving me a tight hug.

Y/n: "I missed you too." I said back.

Uncle Rick: "You look so grown up". He said while cupping my cheeks.

Y/n: "Yeah thanks." I said back.

Uncle Rick: "You're probably wondering where your friends are. Follow me." He said while walking out of the room.

I started to follow him through the house until we made it to the kitchen. That's where I saw Annabeth and Luke having breakfast. They looked so happy with each other. They were making jokes and then burst out laughing.

Uncle Rick: "Go on, eat breakfast. We will talk later." With that he left a kiss on my cheek and walked out to another room.

My uncle lives in such a big house. It has three floors, a huge pool, a movie theater, 10 master bedrooms with their own bathrooms including his own. I loved coming to his house during the summer breaks. Where me and my best friends would stay. We used to have so much fun. But I lost both of them. My first best friend, Taylor, died from being run over by a drunk driver on the road, and my other friend Percy had to move away to another school. The last time I saw them was three years ago.

Anyways I have new friends who love me and care for me as if we were siblings. I walked over to them and when they saw me, Luke got up so fast, walked over to me and gave me the tightest hug ever. After that he let me go and I went over to hug Annabeth, who was still sitting on her chair looking at me and Luke with happy eyes.

Luke: "You made me so worried." Luke said with a worried expression across his face.

Y/n: "If anything I should be worried. The last thing I saw, was you two being thrown in the back of a trunk unconscious." I said.

Luke: "Aww were you worried about me." Luke asked acting dramatic.

Y/n: "Yes I was. I love both of you so much that I can lose anymore friends again. My heart will shatter into a million pieces if I lose you." I said as tears were forcing their way out.

Annabeth and Luke came up to me and hugged me and we stayed like that for a couple minutes. They were so good at comforting me.

(1477 words)

Authors note: I'm sorry I didn't post last week but I will make it up by posting two chapters this week.

Don't be silent readers, comments make me want to write more. I get bored and give up easily.

                     ❤️ Have a good day/night ❤️