Prolgue

There are gunshots blazing around, the sound of chaos slowly builds. Building and building through screams and slot machines. There was a rustle of panic through out the building.

A nine year old boy was running through the arcade. Parents are rushing through to collect their children, children were running to their parents, which the nine year old is trying to do. Looking for his mom.
Boy: Mom!!

He yells looking for her left and right, up and down, she is no where to be seen...
He bumps onto someone's, a leg of a man wearing black with a skull mask. He was holding a .34 caliber.
Sin Eater: Move it, Kid!!

He says in a agressive tone. But the boy can't, he is frozen in fear. He was towering over him, looking intimidating by looking down on the kid.
The Sin Eater raises his gun to point it at the boy. The nine year old closes his eyes, awaiting whatever will happen.
Sin Eater: Oh! FUC-!!

The man's voice was cut off when there was a light lashing sound. The boy opens his eyes to see the Sin Eater face covered in webbing.
The boy crawls back against one of the arcade games, startled.
?: Hey, are you alright?

There was a comforting voice. The boy slowly turns to see the savior in all his glory. Spider-Man!
Spider-Man takes a quick second to kneel down and help the boy back to his feet.
Spider-Man: Ed Mulligan, right?

Ed: *Nods*

Spider-Man: Don't let that prick scare you.

Spider-Man lifts Ed up, carry him to a hallway leading to the exit
Spider-Man: You're mom is out there with your dad, buddy. They need you.

Spider-Man puts the kid down, his hand on his shoulder.
Spider-Man: Just head that way and I'll handle Skull Face, okay Ed.

Ed smiles slightly and nods.
Ed: Yes, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Okay. Thanks buddy.

Spider-Man zips to the ceiling as Ed starts running away. He can hear Spider-Man's quips and the Sin Eater's shooting. With curiosity he keeps looking back to catch glimpses of the battle between the Sin Eater and Spider-Man.

Ed trips again, being the clumsy kid as he is.
Spider-Man: Keep Going, Bud!

He hears Spider-Man call of as he dodges another, giving the boy more motivation to be brave.
Ed finally makes it to the Exit. There was a crowd of parents with their kids, flashing of red and blue lights assault his eyes, he rushes to the crowd... then he was scooped up by a police officer.
Patrick: Ed! Oh, Thank God!

Ed: It's okay Dad, I'm here.

Ed hugs his dad, feeling like a whole new person. We cut to black.
In a Jungle of the Amazon. There was a man run for his life, he was avoiding traps. He almost steps on a bear trap, and he freezes in horror when he heard rustling.
?: How pathetic.

A deep male voice echos through the trees.
?: You are no worthy opponent..

The voice says speaking in a Russian accent. The man continues to run but was attacked and his back hits a large tree.
Kraven: I've been in your shadow for hours, but you since nothing!!

The Russian man gets up in front of this prey. He was larger than any man, he wears cargo pants and boots, complete with a leather vest with real lion fur.
He pins his opponent against the tree, choking him much to his own disappointment.
Kraven: Pathetic...

He staps him in the neck mercilessly, blood start to poor down as the man chokes on his own blood. He was thrown aside dismissively.
Kraven: I asked for someone worthy and this is what you find?

To turns to a woman with slightly tan skin and black hair. She was looking at him lovingly, with a lion by her side.
Calypso: May I suggest a new hunting ground, my love?

She pulls out a tablet from her bag, there was a list off enemy's. It looks like it was sent through emil, like a invitation. Spider-Man is on top of the list. The location says, New York.
Kraven: Finally... a worthy opponen..

Calypso: So... shall we fly to America?

Kraven: The great hunt begins.

Kraven smiles menacingly at the tablet, he walks into the jungle.