𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

In the depths of Tokyo's vibrant nightlife, Choso's eyes widened in astonishment, the air thick with anticipation. Standing before him were two individuals: his brother, Yuji, and an enigmatic woman from an unforgettable night at a club. The realization dawned upon him, and a palpable tension filled the room, leaving one oblivious to the awkward pause that hung in the air.

Caught in a surreal moment of recognition, you couldn't help but feel a sense of disbelief as you grasped the truth – the alluring stranger who had captivated you at the club was none other than Yuji's brother.

His older brother.

Finally, Choso cleared his throat, extending his clammy hands to yours, his gaze shifting from the side then to you.

"It's nice to meet you, Yuji always talked about you during the tour."

I'm going to faint, you thought.

You didn't know how to process any of this; everything was moving so quickly for your liking that you didn't even realize that you shook his hand back automatically, familiar cold hands enveloping your warmed ones, just like that night.

His hand gripped the straps of your dress, the flimsy material falling down your shoulders sensually as you let out a small moan, his lips grazing your pulsing neck. You slid one hand into his untied hair, gripping the long strands tightly as you heard him grunt against the pleasurable pain.

You held a tight-lipped smile, returning the gesture by introducing yourself to the older man. Your thoughts scattered about the situation and the memories that kept forming from that specific night.

"I heard a lot about yourself, your band is pretty great," you spoke out, not even knowing if your voice was steady enough to control your breathing. Choso rubbed a hand behind his neck, shyly glancing away from your form as he mumbled a thank you for your compliment.

Am I even sure this is the same man from that night? You were overthinking so much that your brain was going to explode any minute. His confidence right now was majorly different from the one on that night.

I swear he said his name was Kai... was that a fake name?! you exclaimed inwardly.

He placed his arms around your waist, pulling you closer as you kissed each other deeply. He sat down on your bed, your legs wrapped around his waist with your dress continuing to slip down past your exposed chest, goosebumps rising against your warmed skin.

Yuji beamed from the side, witnessing the whole interaction without noticing anything wrong, "Isn't this great? Two of the most important people in my life are finally meeting!"

You and Choso held crooked smiles, eyes not even meeting at all, as this wasn't exactly the first time you'd met; hell, you wouldn't even count your first interaction as acquaintances.

It was way past that.

"Honestly, I didn't know how this would go, but I think you guys match each other pretty well," your best friend stated, chuckling a bit. You both forcefully joined in as well to keep the conversation going. Little did he know how that statement was more than the truth.

"I don't think you'll be able to handle me," you teased, giggling as you slid your hands down his naked upper half. The alcohol was making you more confident than you already were, just tipsy enough to have a good time.

He then grabbed your jaw, squishing your cheeks together as your mouth parted. Staring into your eyes, he slid his hand down to wrap it around your neck tightly, but not enough to hurt you, while the other gripped your waist to hoist you higher against his chest.