𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The weekend arrived as you finished the last of your homework for the night, closing the laptop with an exhausted sigh before getting up from the bed. You completed everything to relax for the next couple of days and hang out with your friends without stressing if you missed an assignment.

Walking out of the room, you checked what food you had in stock before realizing you hadn't done any groceries for a while. You opted for ramen as your dinner until you buy actual food.

Waiting for the water to boil, you moved to the living room to turn on the TV, setting it up to see any movies you could watch until you had to go to bed since you had work the next evening. Not thinking much about any channel, you chose a popular late-night talk show, waiting until your food was ready to decide what to put on.

Making your way back to the kitchen to pour the hot water into the bowl, you could hear snippets from the channel that didn't interest you until something caught your attention.

"And for today's closing finale, we have an inclusive interview with the rising Japanese boy band as we talk about their upcoming album with some special news. Please welcome, Hollow Domain!"

You've never turned your head faster than you do now.

Turning to view the television with awestruck eyes, you watched the five members walk towards the host, shaking hands before taking their seats. Cheers echoed throughout the crowd on the screen as you hurriedly grabbed the remote (almost crashing into the sofa), raising the volume much higher as you watched more intently.

"Is this what Choso meant when he said he had plans with the band?" You wondered, recalling what he had mentioned about plans earlier in the week.

You analyzed each member as they dressed up nicely for the interview, showcasing their signature looks from the tour. Satoru, Suguru, and Choso occupied the main couch, while Kinji and Kento sat on stool chairs behind them. Your gaze lingered on your most biased member, unable to tear your eyes away from the screen.

Despite your distraction, you continued to watch, attempting to grab your food without looking properly before settling onto the couch with a bowl and chopsticks in hand.

"Thank you for joining us at Shinta Entertainment, we are very pleased to have you all here!" The host declared, bowing. The group returned the gesture, giving their thanks for being there.

"We are very grateful to be here as well," Kento voiced.

The host grinned, "Congratulations on your most successful tour across Asia! Tell us, how did you feel when it was over?"

"Well, we were all pretty sad to leave our fans and miss the excitement of performing for them almost every week. But we were happy with the results and enjoyed our time," Satoru stated, with the rest of the group nodding in agreement.

Suguru nodded, his smile warm. "We haven't been home for a while, so it feels great to be back, but I think we're craving the feeling of being back on the road."

As you slurped your noodles, your focus shifted to a desire to learn more about the band, especially since your involvement with Choso sparked a heightened interest. Reflecting on him, you observed how reserved and quiet he was during the interview, allowing the other members to take the spotlight.

"So, are you hinting at another upcoming tour in Asia?" The host pressed for answers as some of the audience cheered, hoping the news was true.

The boys glanced at one another with shared smiles before Kinji turned to face the host with a devious grin.

"Well, maybe not just Asia this time..."

The host leaned closer with much excitement. "Does that mean —?"