CHAPTER 13

Today marks Jeno's first look at Jung Atelier. All the stylists that're tasked with handling Jeno are ready to welcome the celebrity, and materials for tailoring are neatly prepared on one side of the show room.

Yeonjin was stuck with marketing proposals, only to be reminded of the celebrity's arrival when Eunyoung showed up with a clipboard in hand.

"Is he here?" Yeonjin asks while closing the bunch of folders and stacking them on the side.

"He is. The staff are showing him around as we speak."

"Okay. I'll be right there."

Eunyoung nodded and excused herself to greet the celebrity first. They are prepared for this, especially Yeonjin, who needed to hypnotize herself to maintain professionalism and treat the dominant alpha with the utmost respect as their precious model.

It's a shame that Yizhuo's schedule was done in the last few days, as well as the influencers whom they casted. Jeno has the tightest schedule, so both managements should carefully pick out his own.

In the show room comes Jeno, who is highly satisfied with how the place looks. It is obvious that the management does their absolute best, and the staff is all responsible for running and cleaning the place.

Such designs catch his eye too, and even though he has already encountered many clothes from Jung Atelier over the years, he hasn't worn them or personally visited the show room.

Jeno's expectations only increased when the stylists presented the new denim collection. They showed all the designs—for kids, teens, and adults. He was interested in all of them, and when they showed him the clothes he would wear, the dominant alpha couldn't help but smile.

It just perfectly fits his style.

"It looks like it's especially made for me," he commented, making the employees chuckle.

"We're glad that they cast you, too. We know you'll rock these the best," one stylist said.

"It'll be a blast working with you, Jeno!" another said.

"You're all loving him too much, hm?" The CEO's sudden presence made them all stop laughing and bow in respect.

Yeonjin and Jeno met eyes immediately, with the dominant alpha's grin not fading. Not minding the obvious tease, Yeonjin stopped in front of him and offered a hand.

"Jung Atelier hopes to have smooth business with you," she said.

Jeno glanced at her hand, then to her face, and then back to her hand. "I suppose I should be more grateful that you considered me, too." He accepted the handshake.

Yeonjin only nodded and was about to retract her hand when the dominant alpha only tightened his hold. She glared, though the latter only smiled, then finally let her hand drop.

Jeno hummed as he looked around. "I guess this is the time for fitting?"

"Right." Yeonjin nodded at the stylists. "Do well," she said, turning back to retreat to her office.