CHAPTER 18

Jeno arrived home feeling restless. He has been away for days, and after they were granted a rest day from filming, he drove himself to Jung Atelier because... he just wanted to.

Jeno didn't somehow reach the company building because, a few blocks away, he saw the female CEO with her dominant alpha friend in a café. They were sitting in a corner beside a glass wall, and Jeno's eyesight is incredible, so he was sure that it was them.

Jeno sat on his bed with a sigh. He removed his jacket and tossed it aside, then unbuckled his belt. Soon, he teared his clothes while sitting, feeling his energy draining.

At some point, he's also wondering why he thought of Jung Yeonjin right when the producer told them to have a break. Maybe he wanted to tease the CEO because he's finally free. Or maybe he just wanted to annoy her personally because she's ghosting him again. Even so, Jeno didn't have the perfect reason why it had to be Jung Yeonjin on his mind. Why does it have to be Jung Yeonjin whom he wanted to go to?

I'm out of my mind. He lightly smacked his head and looked for more comfortable clothes in his wardrobe. Surprisingly enough, he didn't end up grabbing them; rather, he took a shower and put on another set of clothes fit for clubbing.

I should keep my mind straight. I hope this will be enough.

Jeno successfully entered the club without somebody tailing him. This club is one of those trusted places for well-known people like him. Staffs here are open-minded, not literally crazy, and thankfully kind enough to serve famous people without any sense of malice or to spread the word to the public that they saw an idol fucking in a room.

Jeno has one mission today: to have sex.

He believes that he has put in much work recently, and he hasn't been taking care of his sexual life. As a dominant alpha, their kind relies on a strong temptation to ease their pleasure. Sometimes, they do lots of things to satisfy their happy pleasure, get drunk to satisfy their pleasure for alcohol, and of course, hop in for a steamy night to satisfy their lust. Jeno is just one of them. It's in his nature.

So, here he is, chasing his high with this non-celebrity omega who happened to gain his attention after a couple of meaningful stares and secret smiles.

The problem is that Jeno can't satisfy anything fully.

"Stop," he demanded, stopping the omega from bouncing on top of him.

"Hmm, why?" she drew out a moan, as the dominant alpha is still buried deep and hard inside of her.

"I'm not in the mood," he timidly answered, gripping on her waists, then pulling her up.

He groaned when his aching length was met with the cold air. It was twitching and in need of a release, but at the same time, his body declined sex.

Or, let me say, his inner alpha declines it.

"It looks painful to leave it like that," the omega said, looking at his dripping length.

"I'm fine"

"It's just the first round. I'm sure you can do more."

"I said, I'm not in the mood." Jeno threw a glare and began collecting his clothes.