CHAPTER 38

Yeonjin fixed her makeup before clocking out. Jeno texted her that he'd pick her up for dinner once he finishes another magazine project.

This is their routine now. If Jeno's morning schedule doesn't overlap with hers, they'll eat breakfast, then drive her to the company, and then he'll pick her up after work for dinner. Some people in the company are already aware of this, but Yeonjin didn't catch them talking about it. It's just a matter of time before the public will know about their everyday interactions.

They immediately met eyes when Yeonjin walked out of the building. The dominant alpha's car is parked in the usual spot now, and he is leaning on the passenger's door to wait for her.

Jeno spreads his arms when the girl is arms-length, engulfing her in a well-needed hug.

"How was the shoot?" Yeonjin asked as she hugged back.

"It went smoothly. I don't have any schedules tomorrow until Friday. I can stay in your house then."

"Good. I was about to ask if I could stay in yours."

"Do you miss me that much? How about we make our relationship official now so we can live together without anybody bothering us?"

Yeonjin chuckled and pulled away from the hug. "I'm hungry."

"You're ignoring the question again. It's fine though; I can wait for you until I die."

Yeonjin hits his arm, which he laughs at. He stole a peck on her lips and opened the car door. Yeonjin can only shake her head and enter the car.

"Do you have a particular food that you want today?" Jeno asks while getting comfortable in his seat.

"None, really. You?"

"Me?" Jeno looked at her with a grin.

Yeonjin rolled her eyes. "Let's just go home and order food, Lee Jeno."

"Aye, aye! Are my clothes ready?"

"Yes, master. All are already clean and neatly folded in the closet."

Jeno chuckled and hovered over her seat to kiss her cheek. "Can I say the L word now?"

"No"

"Okay," he replied, brighter than usual, then started driving.

Yeonjin can just relax on the seat and look out the window. Even the silence is comfortable. There wasn't too much traffic either, so the car ride was smooth. Or maybe because she's with the dominant alpha? Her mood isn't as prickly as it was before.

"Do you have too much work?" Jeno asks after stopping on the red light.

"Yeah," Yeonjin sighed. "I want to sleep."

"Sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

"Okay, thank you."

He caressed her cheek and smiled. "Take a rest. I'm proud of you."