10- She's just a Friend

Drishya is bustling around the house, a noticeable glow on her face. Disha notices the change and can't help but comment.

Disha: (smiling) Di, what happened? You look different today.

Drishya: (doubtful) Different? Is that a good different or a bad one?

Disha: (giggles teasingly) The 'good' different, of course.

She finally understanding, smiles at her sister's playful response.

Drishya: (playfully) Well, thank you.

Devam: (enters excited) Di, will you drop me today? I'm getting late.

Drishya: (till riding the wave of her good mood, agrees with a smile)  Of course. Let's go.

They both leave the house, creating a lively atmosphere with their banter, unaware of the positive energy Drishya is radiating today.

Anirvaan, unusually excited, strides into the kitchen with a spark in his eyes. Suman, his mother, is busy preparing breakfast.

Anirvaan: (energetically) Maa, aaj tiffin pack karna, aur khaana thoda zyada rakhna.

Suman, intrigued by his sudden demand, checks his forehead with her hand, a motherly concern on her face.

Suman: (teasingly) Bhukhar toh nahi hai?

Anirvaan: (nervously) Nahi, main bilkul thik hoon.

Suman: Toh phir aaj hero sahab tiffin leke jaa rahe hai, kya chakkar chal raha hai beta? 

Anirvaan: (stammers a bit) Kuch nahi....kuch bhi toh nahi.... aur aap hi toh kehte ho ki main itne ghante shooting mein busy rehta hoon toh mera tiffin le jaana zaroori hai bas issiliye

Before Suman can inquire further, he rushes away, leaving her in a state of puzzlement.

Suman: (muttering) Kuch toh gadbad hai.

Shaking her head, she proceeds to pack his tiffin, wondering what might be cooking in her son's mind today.

Anirvaan arrives early at the set, his eyes scanning the area in hopes of catching a glimpse of Drishya. 

Disappointment flickers on his face as she is nowhere to be seen. Manish notices Anirvaan's expression and a knowing smile plays on his lips, suspecting that there might be more to this than meets the eye. 

However, he wisely chooses to keep his thoughts to himself.

Meanwhile, Drishya, usually punctual, is running late due to unexpected traffic. 

The actors are already in their character's costumes, gearing up for a romantic scene. Crew members hustle to set up the scene, adjusting lights and camera angles.

Anirvaan, normally confident in romantic scenes, feels an unusual uneasiness today. His co-actor, Reema, who plays Maya, notices his disquiet.

Reema: (smiling) All set, hero. Aaj hume romantic scene shoot karna hai.

Anirvaan manages a smile, but Reema senses something amiss.

Reema: (concerned) Kya hua? Sab thik hai na?

Anirvaan: (nonchalant) Nothing, just some business stress.

Reema, not entirely convinced, shrugs her shoulders and decides not to press further. She sits beside him, and they engage in discussing their dialogues, preparing for the upcoming romantic scene. 

Anirvaan, however, remains subtly preoccupied, his mind wandering to an unspoken concern.

Anirvaan (Arun) and Reema (Maya) find themselves in the meticulously designed office set. Arun's cabin is a symbol of authority and professionalism. The air is charged with an unspoken tension, the characters playing their roles in a romantic scene.