T W E L V E !!!!!!

One of my favorite chapters...

Edited...

Ariana...

Should I tell him today's my birthday? I'm turning 20 it shouldn't be a big deal. But, then again. It is my birthday. Wait! Where is he? Did he even come to bed last night?

I got up and walked into the closet. I closed it and put the code in like Sean does. Except I didn't have anyone to ignore. When the back of the closet open I walked and saw him laying on the couch. The nasty smell of liquor hit me straight in the face. There was a smashed clear bottle on the floor next to him, two empty ones on the table, and a half filled one in his arms. I took it and put it on the table.

"Sean?" I said. "Sean!"

"What?"

"What the heck are you doing in here?"

"Yeah, exactly," he muttered into the pillow next to him.

I heard the doorbell and sighed. I walked out and downstairs to the door. I opened it and saw three guys. They smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Red!" I heard Chris yell behind me.

"Yes?" I'm so sick of that name.

"You can't just be opening the door, August and his crew could easily take you like that," he said pulling me away from the door.

"Like I care," I rolled my eyes. "Who are they anyways?"

"This is Harry," he said introducing them and Harry walked in and grabbed my hand. He had curly brown hair that was styled beautifully in his head. He had on a T-shirt with some sweatpants and some slippers. Almost as if he woke and did nothing but his hair.

"Nice to meet you, Love," he said with an amazing British accent and kissed my hand then walked off.

"This is Niall," Chris continued. Niall was a bit short at like 5'9" with messy blonde hair. He wore almost the same thing as Harry but a black T-shirt.

"Hi, I hope you guys have food here because me stomach is very angry," he waved and went straight to the kitchen. His accent was amazing, Irish I think.

"And this is Jai," Chris finished. Jai was dressed in a black T-shirt with some jeans on and some black Nike's.

"Hi, Beautiful," he smiled and shook my hand.

"Hi," I said.

I know they did not bring more protection. Now, I live with seven boys. "Hey, Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"If today was my bithday-"

"Oh, happy birthday!"

"No, if it was, do you think I should tell Sean?"

"Yes, I do,"

He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm and hugged him. "Thanks by the way,"

We pulled away. "You're welcome, try to have a nice one,"

"I will,"

I walked upstairs and into the bedroom. I picked out an outfit and hopped in the shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room. I put on my clothes which was a shirt with sparkles on it. Some really cute blue jean shorts Sean bought me not too long ago.

Oh! And of course I had my black heels. Yes, I can rock me some heels! I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. I was about to walk out when...

"Ariana?" Trey said. "Where you going?"

"To the store, I'll be back,"

"Wait a minute," he said. "Niall! Jai! Come to the store with the princess!"

Jai immediately appeared out of nowhere and Niall came out of the kitchen with two slices of pizza. He cooked pizza? We walked out and hopped into Jai's car. I sat in the passengers seat, Niall was in the back while Jai drove.

Sean...

Me, Harry, Chris, and Drake were talking about football when Chris asked me a weird question.

"What are you gonna get Ariana?"

"What?"

"You know, for her 20th birthday?"

"Her 20th birthday?"

"Didn't she tell you her birthday was today?"

"No, she didn't!"

"Oh, I told her to,"

Her fuckin' birthday is today? Why didn't she tell me? Maybe she's still mad at me. Fuck! Should I get her something. But, if I do, what?

"Where is Ariana?"

"She went to the store," Trey said.

"To the store?"

"Yeah, but I sent Niall and Jai with her,"

Okay, great!

Ariana...

I was walking down the aisle looking for the stuff to dye my hair with, when I ran into someone. I usually wouldn't say this but I'm a clusmy bitch.

"I am so sorry, I am just so clusmy!" I said.

"No, it's my fault," he said helping me up. "Hi, I'm Zayn,"

"I'm Ariana," I said. "Grande,"

"Pretty name, pretty smile, pretty hair color? I like you," he said.

"Thanks, but I'm about to change the color to brown," And I have a boyfriend!

"Oh! Going natural?"

"Yes, I am," All because of my boyfriend.

"Are you here alone?"

"No, I'm here with a few friends," All. Because. Of. My. Boyfriend!

"Oh, well I have to go nice to-"

"Ariana, who is this?"

"Jai meet Zayn, Zayn this is one of my friends, Jai,"

"Zayn? Hey!"

It seems almost as if they knew each other?

"Oh, okay, I was just leaving so, nice meeting you, Jai and nice meeting you, Ariana," he said and walked away.

"Are you done? Because were ready to go!"

"I just have to get the dye,"

When we left Niall was about to cry. Why? Because, he needed food. He seriously just had a whole thing of pizza. We made it to the house and I got out the car ready to dye my hair. When I walked in, the place was dark.

I clicked the lights on and everyone seriously jumped out and scared me to death.

"SURPRISE, BABY GIRL!"

"Oh my god!" I said after I screamed and fell to the ground.

Sean and Harry helped me up off the floor. So, everyone knows my birthday is today. Remind me to kill Chris later. The party was great, but I'm still mad at Sean. Around 1 everyone started to go and take a nap. Time to dye my hair!

SCREAMING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ARIANA GRANDE ! She turned 22 and can I just say I am so happy ! Hope she turn up ! But, it's also Jennette McCurdy and King Bach birthday ! She turned 23 and he turned 27 ! Turn up !!