S E V E N T E E N

Edited...

Ariana...

"Go to your room, Ariana!" Zayn said.

"You're not my fvcking dad!" I said and was kind of proud?

See! I'm saying things I normally wouldn't and it's all because of Sean!

"Ariana, please just go up to your room for a bit," he said.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the staircase. I walked up the stairs and up to my room. It looked a little the same. I turned the light on and smiled at the unmade bed. That day, I was so happy because my mom didn't always have time to do family things like that. I looked at my dresser and saw my jewlry box along with other little things.

My laptop was sitting on my nightstand next to my bed along with my beats and a cup with water in it. My laptop was surely dead so I didn't mind touching it to see if it was on. My phone was sitting next to my beats on the charger. Then I looked at my closet door, which I do remember closing but it was slightly opened. I walked into the walk in closet and became scared as hell. There was a body in the back of it.

I'm sure it was a guy but I wasn't sure if he was alive. I walked up to him and slowly turned his body. As soon as I saw him, I gasped. It was Sean, and his head and face was bleeding.

"Sean?" I whispered not wanting Dreck and Zayn to hear me.

He started coughing and I immediately covered his mouth. He kept coughing so I closed the bedroom door then walked back to him. He started getting up so I helped him.

"Where are we?"

"In my closet,"

"Yo closet?"

"Yes, at my house," I said and sighed. "You're bleeding, Sean,"

I slightly touched his head and he flintched. "You have to be okay, Sean! You have to get us out of here!"

"Who has you here?"

"Dreck!"

"I knew August had ya,"

"Ya? What do you mean?"

"He got Drake and Trey!"

"Shh! You gotta be quiet, Sean!"

"Man I ain't scared of that pussy nigga!"

"Okay, but I am. And you're hurt."

"Okay, let's get out of here,"

"What about your head?"

"Ariana, come on, I'm fine!"

"Okay, but let me grab something first!"

Drake...

"It was Harry, Trey!" I said. "Harry blacked me out!"

"But why the fvck would he black us out?" Trey asked.

"Man, my head is pounding!"

"Listen to me, Drake!"

"Like someone's playing drums in my head!"

"Drake, we need to find a way to get out of here!"

"I can't focus, bra, it's not cool,"

"Oh, my- Drake!"

Trey...

This nigga probably can't even hear me. Man this that stuff I be talking about. I be getting knocked out and everything, all for Sean's @ss. But he lucky he my homeboy, 'cause things for him would be horrible right now. Oh, wait! They already is!

"Drake! Seriously dude,"

"Why are you yelling at me!?"

"I'm not yelling at you, man," I said.

"Okay! Geez!"

What the fvck did they give this dude? He tripping harder than a girl who can't walk in heels. Maybe a bit harder?

"Okay, listen," Drake said.

"At this point, I'm afraid to do that,"

Sean...

Ariana and I were walking- no, speed walking up the street. We went through the back door without anyone seeing us. Although, it did seem like there was another guy in there. So now were speed walking to some place. I wasn't really listening to Ariana because, man, my head hurt!

"Ariana?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up!"

"What?"

"Stop talking!"

"Excuse me?"

Ariana...

What is wrong with this man? I'm really glad he can at least walk on his on. Now, he's telling me to shut up? Like, excusey mwa!?

"Ariana, you gotta be stronger than you are,"

"What do you mean?"

"I can't trust you for 20 seconds alone by yourself," he said. "You have to become a badass,"

"A bad- um,"

"Say it,"

"It,"

"Ariana say the damn word!"

"Badass! Happy? I said a fvcking curse word! I said @ss and earlier I said fvcking to Zayn! Is that-"

"Wait! What?" He interrupted me. "Did you just say Zayn?"

"Yeah, I did, he was pretty much acting like my dad, I-"

"Shut the fvck up and let me think,"

"Sean, stop treating me like that! What the hell is your problem?"

"The fvck are you talking about?"

"Telling me to shut the fvck up? That hurts and it only brings back memories of that night,"

"I told you, I didn't mean to,"

"How do I know you're not going to do it again, Sean?"

At this moment he was sitting on a bench and I was standing over him. He really hurt me that night and I was terrified to go to sleep.

"Ariana, it was a mistake-"

"A very big one! I'm not going to let you talk to me any kind of way! Now get your @ss up and start walking because if they catch me again, I'm not going to try to escape!"

Sean...

What the hell went up her @ss? Cursing and everything! That night was a very big mistake, I didn't mean to do what I did. I can't say it wasn't my fault because it was my choice but, you don't know me.

I got up and followed her, her as in my crazy @ss girlfriend. She walked into a bakery and I walked in behind her. She walked to counter but I stayed at the door. I got really curious about what was being said because she pointed to me a few times. Someone tapped my shoulder so I turned around and my eyes widen.

"What the hell?!"

~

Okay , so it turns out Harry blacked Drake and Trey out . I mean he was acting weird and afterwards he did disappear . There's also another guy in the room with Zayn and Dreck and it's not Harry .

Wondering what happened that night ? Wondering what Ariana is talking about and who she's talking to ? Wondering who just surprisingly walked in on Sean ?

JUST WAIT !

Plus...I'm sorry for all the constant changes in the POV's....

~