Chapter 31 On The Road prt 2

Alex's pov 

I cant do this anymore my eyes were already half open and i was yawning like never before and this heat wasnt helping at all it was still fucking freezing in this car that i could pee.ever felt that when its way to cold you gotta pee? well that happens to me. "Andy i cant take this anymore." i said as i shook my head and faced him but to my luck he was asleep resting his head on the window i groaned and looked back to see Sandra still asleep,i scratched my head and yawned again.

"Maybe if i sleep for 15 minutes wont cause me any trouble." i asked myself in wether i should sleep i thought about it and decided to sleep. "The hell with it im gonna sleep." i said stopped the car by a empty parking lot next to a bunch of trees and i left the keys in just to keep us warm i grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself with it as i lifted my legs up to my chest as i snuggled into it as i began to close my eyes an falling to sleep. 

*****An Hour Later****

 I slowly opened my eyes to see the sky cloudy then ever and starting to rain.i turned on the gps and suddenly saw that my destination wasnt even close it was for another 4 hours of driving i gave up and knew that the three of us were tired and we were gonna sleep in a motel.i unwrapped the blanket from myself and those two guys were still asleep i sighed and started driving trying to find a place to stay since i heard thunder and i know that a storm is approaching. 

 *********** 

I finally found a place i woke up those two and told them about the storm and everything so they both agreed on trying to get there tomorrow in the mean time we'll stay here and rest. As soon as we entered the room there were two beds since the three of us were gonna share a room so Sandra jumped on the bed closer to the door and fell asleep while Andy got comfortable and got under the blankets in no time i did the same changed into something suitable for sleeping.

and laid down next to Andy as i hugged him as he his back was facing me and i could hear him snoring just a bit as i laid my head in his shoulder my mind went on what he said a few days before 'Maybw when were back from tour we can have some alone time for us' that was making me nervous was he taking about having sex? cause i think im still young i mean i would love to lose to Andy but still im a bit insecure about it might as well spend my happy days as a virgin while it lasts..but the question is do i wanna do it or not remember its also up to me but ive known Andy since i was 13 i might as well trust him on it.