I'll still try'.

xxxxx

My ceremony today was a great practice made stage for my plan.
Every thing was set and ready.
I'd be the perfect fiancee at all cost.
Happiness can't really be bought.
With my pink dress and yellow scarf, yellow heels and platinum blonde hair. I adhered to detest from disapprobation actions that may have followed the ceremony.
I really looked like a bloomed grace of beauty. Every thing was made the perfect girl style and gushed over by the new visitors I had host and welcome.
They, who had come in full thoughts of favour and curried advances.
My announcement met me with a wide range of a good number of nobles. All cladded in clean elegant and sophisticated wears. I took a deep bow and had ascended the long flight of stairs carefully.
Headed to my fiance with an equally plain look. Every thing was planned and made ready.
I led the first dance that evening, with a very slight smile I knew he would notice.
Great minds, different intuition, same congestions but similar results.
With the slow theme of the music, we twirled and turned. The correct waltz for a ball. I met his eyes a few times and threw them down. A shy type for him.
The dance ended and with a bow he had left me. I went over to the lawn outside, aware I was been trailed. I sighed and gazed at the stars.
Will they finally love me in the end?,
Will it all be worth it after everything?.
The breeze was nice and the air was free. I could breathe properly and everything had cleared out.
He came by my side to asked me the very question I was waiting and prepared for. But it was a statement instead.
"It won't work, don't waste your time."
I smiled through my thoughts, now more adherent and decisicive. Very certain of my plan. A smile for a different and  incongruous meaning. A purpose best left to me.
"I'll try though. A trial will convince."
I left for the ball again at that. Leaving him to the night sky. Whatever its consecution, inferences that may happen, I would take it.

You can't put a price on happiness!.
There will always be a reward.