The price to pay....my life!!

xxxx

The monster overrode me. It felt really terrible. Like I was alive and then dead. Consciousness in an abyss. But I've no regrets.
I finally did what needed to be done.
Mother and Father is no more.
They'd probably be on my tail right now.
Seeking the ferocious beast that appeared before their eyes today.
Killing a noble is still rather a crime.
With my full consenting I await their arrival.
For now I was a parachronistic being with a prochronistic reality they didn't want to understand.
Hopefully, someone might get to see this journal of mine. And there be able to admonish my fact with sensibility and reasoning.
To think that the greatest test in life is life itself but I happened to fail two great tests.
Love. And life.
If I'd known I wasn't made to see joy, I'd have listened to the voice calling me in.
But I for a fact am unlucky, never seen and never made to see.
Not even as a soul I suppose..
I'll always be drifted off by the woes of life.
I hear their yells down on the lower floors. They've come for me.
Lived a whole life without a true smile and now made to die without true peace. Engulfed in my thoughts, I feel slightly troubled and split. Will this really happen..
Will I see this~~

________________

The sun shine tore through the little hatch above. I heard the clanking of keys and numerous steps approach my way.
This was it. This is the price.
My debt will soon be paid.
Five guards stood before the door as the leading one fumbled with the keys, trying to unlock the door.
Soon enough, it swung open and I was roughly pulled up and dragged out......
With no recessions, the decapitation was to commence instantaneously.
The sunlight shining brightly that  morning beamed into my eyes and I closed it shut.
Upon reopening, I saw a crowd had gathered around the made shift guillotine to watch me be dellocated. I climbed the stairs to the platform and knelt before the crowd.
My neck was in-between the neckhole and locked tight.
Eleon stood by my side and my heart throbbed at this.
He was going to watch me die without doing nothing.
I hoped for the littlest bits of  care!!
I looked up and beyond the capitals view to a mountain range and sightly view.
So beautiful.
There was beautiful every where around me but not within. I thought about the last sentence of the journal.
Truthfully, will I once again see this life of torment?.....
Will I still face my very own nightmares?.......
Will I be pained again?........
Tears rolled down my eyes and and for the second time once again in my life, I cried heavily.
So this was the true punishment?.......
A second life?.......
Made to feel pain,
I'll be reincarnated!!
I heard a shrill sound like a moving blade and then a cold touch on my neck before all went dark.