Three Years Later

Now a days, the woods were Jud McFalcon died is known for strange occurrences.  One day, the town’s shop owner, Mr. Regal was walking in the woods, looking for his dog Lucky.  As he approached the spot were Jud McFalcon died, he heard odd music in the wind.  He fallowed the music, but he could never find the source of it.  Soon he had found Lucky and went home.

         Another time, the new kid in town from Stillwater Oklahoma, named Macy was walking home after school. Just as she passes the spot were Jud died, she heard yelling, kicking and grunting.  She ran after the sound.  But all to soon it stopped.  Once Macy got home, she told her mother, but her mother just brushed it off.

         One April night, one of Mr. McFalcons most hated student, Bob, was taking a walk with his fiancé, Lisa.  As a trick he decided to scare his fiancé.  “Back in middle school me and my friends use to tease him something awful.  Tacks in his chair, glue on his coffee mug, even a skunk in his office,” He said in a haunting voice.  “One Halloween night, he was walking in these woods.”  Bob stopped wear his former teacher had been killed those, long three years ago.  “As he turned a corner he saw a rabid bear,” bob had now dropped his voice to a dark, whisper.  “The bear came after him and bit at his face and clawed his chest.  The blood was splattered all around us.” 

         “What do you mean ‘all around us’?!”  Said Lisa franticly.

Before Bob could answer, the was a scream coming from the ground.  As they looked, they saw blood everywhere.  Lisa screamed and ran off. 

         “Bob, did you have fun putting tacks in my chair?” said an invisible voice.  “Did you enjoy putting that skunk in my office?!”  Bob became frozen in fear.  “And I surely hope you love putting that glue on my coffee mug!”  There was hollowness to his voice.

Bob looked around, but saw nothing.   He could here a crow behind him.  Bob turned and saw his old music teacher, covered in blood and gashes in his face, and chest.  And his eyes were black and dead inside.   “I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me,” Bob had gotten to his hands and knees now, crying lightly.  “I’m sorry, you didn’t deserve that, please, please, please, spare me!” 

            Jud started laughing, wickedly, harshly; with a sense of evil.  “Why should I forgive you?  You never gave me mercy, not even once!”  With that, Jud picked up Bob by the head, and started compressing it.  His skull started cracking Blood started coming out of his eyes, mouth and ears.   Bob tried to scream, but only a squeak came out.  Then everything went black.