Chapter 5: The Troid

Ren was with her pack outside training till a deep intense scent filled the cold air. "M-Mate?" She says confuse and scared. A tall guy walks in the area. Looking at her with intense yellow eyes. Ren gulped nervously. "Who are you? Why are you on my land?!" She demands. He flinch feeling her Alpha side show. But he doesn't back down. He chuckles softly. "Name is Ian. I'm here cause I been looking for you. When saw you in town week ago with your children. You were too busy to notice me." he smirks. Ren rolled her eyes. "Well news flash. We will end this mate thing. Cause I ain't dealing with it again" she growls. "I won't hurt you" he sighs. "Likely story. " she tsks. "Fine. I challenge you to a troid. If I win. You have to submit to your mate meaning me. " he smirks. Her eyes widened. "Y-you! You know I have to accept.. fine. If I win. You will accept my rejection. And leave. " she mumbles. They walk towards each other. A pack member digs a line square around them with plenty of fighting space. "Ok. Ready..? 1...2..3 " they said. Ren sends a kick at him. He grabs her ankle and flips her body. She landed with a loud thud. But Ren was fast she sweep her feet under him making him fall. Ren pins him on ground. "Submit and ill go easy on you" she smiles. "No. You will." He pushes her off and grabs her throat. Pushing her on ground. His free hand pins both her hands above her head. Her breathing catches looking up at him. Feeling the magnetic towards him. "Well?" Ian asks. "I-I.." she mumbles looking around to figure out what to do. She couldn't move her body. "F-Fine.." she whispers. Her inner wolf Lilo whimpers submitting. "Can I?" He whispers. Being stunned Ren nods slowly. Ian leans to her neck and bit it gently. Leaving a mark. "Good girl. " he breaths out. Ren blushes deeply. "Mmm.." she mumbles. Then stops her self remembering the pack was watching. "Um.." she looks to side embarrass. He sat up letting her go. She stayed laying down. Her right hand now on her chest. Feeling her fast beating heart that once again beat this pace. "Mate.." she breaths out smiling in tears. Feeling scared, nervous and excited.