Chapter 11: This is bad

Month later.
Ren was in town shopping with her mate Ian. Everything was fine till she got a message on her phone.

Text: I'm taking Zaylan. She needs her father.

Ren eyes widened in tears. She texts back fast. Ian places a hand on her back to calm her.

Her: No you will not! Just cause I left you for once and not wanting to try again after I was stupid going to you. I want nothing to do with you and you will not get MY children.
Him: Too bad. I already got her. You forget. Males get custody cause they can support the kids.
Her: Excuse me? I take good care of my kids. And you better give her back or else.
Him: Fck off. It was her choice to get hold of me. We already left the country with my pack.

Ren was about to reply but Ian grabs her phone gently away. And replies himself.

Ian: I'm going to hunt you down for doing this to her. This is her mate Ian. Yah the Luna goddess gave her to me year ago.  To show she deserves to be happy and not hurt by the likes of you! She got her second and permanent chance. Bye.

Ian crushed her phone broken into pieces. "Ian?" She whispers concern. "Ah sorry.  I'll get you a new phone. For now let's get ready to find your daughter. " he says serious. Ren looks down in tears. "Its fine.. it was her choice to leave me. " she mumbles. Ian pulls her into a hug. Kissing her forehead softly. "Come let's go love. You need a nap" he whispers. She nods agreeing. They took their time walking back to her property land and cave. Laying down on her bed. They cuddle to a deep sleep.