Chapter 9: Year later...

It was spring time and everything was going well for Ren, besides her missing her biological mother Zaria. Ren was picking flowers in her part of the land. Humming an upbeat tune. Till suddenly arms wrap around her waist tight. She couldn't help but giggle. "Ian" she looks back at him. "Happy one year love" he whispers kissing her neck. Ren smiles wide. "Uhn happy one year" she whispers. He turns her around and caresses her cheek. "Anything you want or want to do? Movies. Shopping. Dinner. Road trip. " he asks her. Ren leans her face on his chest. "Let's um.. go talk here till night time. We can cuddle till we are sleeping?" She asks. He smiles down at her. "Hmm. You're not like other girls..in a good way" he whispers to her. Ren smiles wide. "And you're not like other boys in a good way." She winks. He chuckles happily. They suddenly kiss softly. "Theres one thing i want to do after our talk..I want to scent you" he says serious on her lips. Ren blushes hard. "And if we can't control ourselves after you do?"she whispers on his lips. It seems his eyes darkened with slight lust. "Then we roll along with it" he sits them down on the ground. They start talking till night time arrived. The full moon shown above just for their anniversary together as mates. Ren fidgets shyly. "Breath. It'll be ok." He leans to her neck. Nuzzling it gently then hard. Ren closes her eyes slowly. Enjoying the moment. Then he licks her neck causing her to shiver in pleasure. Her hands clutch his arms tightly. Her pheromones showing. Ian growls. "I want more of you.. can I.. " he mumbles on her neck. Ren bites her bottom lip. "Yes" she whispers.