Chapter 12: Oh No..?

Ren was feeling sick a week later while Ian was out and about helping train and patrol her pack. She covers her mouth and ran to her bathroom. Minutes later after vomiting. She brushes her teeth silently. Noticing her belly slightly is bigger. Her eyes widened in shock. She drops her toothbrush in the sink. "It..can't be..can it?" She whispers to self. She place her hand on her stomach. Sensing something. Quickly she went to her bed to sit down. Lost in thoughts. Debating to tell him or not. Scared she'll lose her next kid/kids if they stop ever being mates. She doesn't want to feel that pain again. Both pain.
"Love?" Ian says getting her to notice he was there by her now. "Oh sorry. Was.. thinking. " she looks to side. "Hmm. Bout what?" He asks. "If I tell you. Itll ruin us being mates..and ill lose again..." she explains. "Try me. Remember I'm not like other guys and you like other girls. " he whispers. "Ok.. I'm..pregnant..with your child.." she closes her eyes tight. Ian sits besides her and pulls her tight in a hug. Kissing her neck. "I'm happy. And believe me. Our kid will have its mama for sure. And love. Itll not get me to leave you. I want to marry you. "He kiss her neck. Ren smiles softly. "I trust you..I was just scared..what ifs and.. yes" she says. He smiles wide at her answers. "Thats understandable. " he licks her neck. She shivers in pleasure. "Ian" she breaths out. "Mm.. I wanna celebrate. Unless you don't want to. " he whispers on her neck. Ren giggled looking at him. "Of course with you always. " she whispers back. "Dont expect me to stop then" he growls playfully. She laughs out loud. They lay down on her bed and start the night celebrating by making love.