Chapter 7: Bad Decision

Ren stops running till sees a house. She gulps feeling afraid and sad. Took a deep breath before knocking on the door. A minute later the door opens. "Oh..hey.." Dean tilts his head to the side wondering why she was there. "H-Hey.." she sniffs rubbing her eyes. "What's going on?" He asks curious. Ren explained everything. Dean pulls her in a tight hug. Minutes later they went for a walk. Dean explains his situation going on. They kind of flirted with each other. But then she stops. Seeing her grandpa looking furious? Worried? Ren looks down knowing why. "You know he won't ever change. He'll hurt you again. " her grandpa says. Ren flinched. Knowing he's right. "Ren?" Dean whispers. "No, I can't. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone to you..my mind is not ok right now ..." she mumbles. She stands by her grandpa. "Talk later?" Dean asks. Ren shook her head. "No. This was a mistake... I'm sorry.." she turns and runs off. Ren howls loudly while transforming into her wolf. Lilo quickly ran to her father's cliff. Whimpering she plops down. Wraps her black soft fur tail around her body. She does a sad howl. Till a snap of a twig was heard nearby. Lilo growls quietly being protective and on alert. "You may want to not attack me. Remember our troid?" A rich smooth voice said. Her mate appeared. Lilo quickly looks to the side silently. "Hmm.. I heard what happened. With your .. ex-mother. And ex. Turn human so we can talk" he says. Ren turns back to human form. She covers herself with her hands. "O-ok.. but can you talk with your head facing away from me .." she whispers shyly. "You're my mate. Seeing you naked will happen eventually. " he smiles. "You're sure bout that?" She raises an eyebrow at him. He growls. Making her shut up. "Now tell me everything that happened today" he orders her with his alpha tone. Ren sighs deeply nodding. And starts talking.