⊹ four ⊹

Welcome to Oxford

⊹ ——— ꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ——— ⊹

⊹ ——— ꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ——— ⊹

Farleigh led Katerina outside of the English department to a common area surrounded by trees where Felix was sitting on a bench waiting. Felix was hunched over a book in his own little world. He didn't notice Farleigh and Katerina walking up to him until Farleigh yelled his name.

"Felix! There he is!" Farleigh exclaimed pulling Katerina by the hand. "I come bearing gifts!"

Felix stood from the bench meeting the two before they made it over to him. Upon seeing Katerina behind his cousin Felix's face split into a knee weakening smile, his dimples on full display.

"What are you guys doing together?" Felix questioned. He was perfectly friendly but Farleigh could sense the possessiveness coming from his cousin. He knew Felix better than anyone excluding Venetia.

"Farleigh and I are in the same tutoring group." Katerina smiled.

"Yeah it's me, kitty Kat, and this total nerd." Farleigh scoffed. "Seriously Lix you should have heard this kid."

"Kitty Kat?" Felix raised his brow looking at Katerina. The girl sighed and shook her head. She wasn't obsessed with Farleigh's new name for her either.

"It's cute right? I figured she needed a nickname if she's gonna be hanging with us."

"Yeah I guess." The Catton boy nodded. He was itching to have some alone time with the girl so he not so secretly sent Farleigh a look to get lost.

"Well I guess I better get going." Farleigh announced. "You know places to be and people to see."

"You mean flirt with?" Felix chuckled at his cousin.

"That too." Farleigh winked turning and leaving the couple.

"So how was your first day so far? You find everything okay?"

"It's been good." Katerina smiled taking Felix's outstretched hand and allowing him to lead her to their shared class. "Although I was a little late to my tutoring."

"Nothing happened did it?" He asked worriedly.

"No!" She shook her head finding it cute how worried Felix was about her having a good first day. "It was totally my fault. I was a little stressed about what to wear so I took too long picking out my outfit. It's so stupid."

"Well you look beautiful."

"Thanks Felix." Katerina's cheeks burned as she looked into Felix's eyes. She was never going to get used to someone complimenting her.