Volume 3 Burdens Burn Part 1

In the SEES dorm.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but your leader left us with no choice.

Kotone: But something isn't right, Y/N wouldn't just attack someone like that.

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Akira: Ironwood, with all due respect, Y/N isn't what we saw, he's calm and collective and gets moderated serious when something presents a threat to him. He'd had to have seen something that really scared him.

Ironwood: Doesn't matter, everyone saw that Y/N went over and stabbed Mercury in the leg when he was already defeated.

Yu: That doesn't matter! I know what you are, you didn't like Y/N, ever since you knew of him, you did not like him. And now, you've finally found a way to get put him away.

Ironwood: That is untrue Mr. Narukami, sorry I have to do this, but Y/N will now be a wanted crinmal till what you claim to be is true. And your team, will be disqualified, and possibly, disassembled.

Kotone: But he-

Ironwood: That's enough!

Akira's eyes widen before turning to anger.

Akira: Fuck you.

Ironwood: Excuse me.

Ren gets up from his bed and stares Ironwood in eyes with a cold look.

Akira: I said, fuck, you. You say that you wanted to protect us Persona users, but that's not the case, is it?

Ironwood: What are you blabbering about?

Akira: Kotone told us everything, the Maidens, the schools, the vault, how there's only 16 of us good Persona users left.

Yu and Kotone stand up as they looked Ironwood in the eye.

Akira: You know, those robots out there, I had someone look into it. Those robot soldiers are ment to kill us if we get out of your control. Why not I expose this information to Ozpin, see what he thinks. So I suggest you take down your hunt on Y/N, otherwise I will reveal, everything.

Ironwood stares Akira in the eyes, there was disgust in Ironwood's eyes as Kotone and Yu had noticed.

Yu: So, what is it going to be?

Ironwood: Your threats don't scare me, Joker.

Akira: It should...

Ironwood: Y/N is dangerous, and I'm willing to do what it takes to get rid of that threat.

Kotone: Y/N, is not a threat.

Ironwood: Tell that to the world.

Ironwood leaves as Akira, Yu, and Kotone shake in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N enters the school in a black Black Hooded Cloak, he had Elucinator and Dark Repulser with him along with Evoker. And does his best to stay undetected. As he gets to the main system of the school. He starts hacking through to see if there was anything he could find. As he was going through files, he felt a presence behind him, he pulls out Elucinator and swings behind him to only see a boy in blue hair and a prison get up.

"Okay, now I must be going crazy."

Boy: You're not crazy, I'm real. Very real.

Y/N gets back to hacking trying to ignore the boy.

Boy: I just wanted to let you know, the 'End' will come. It is unavoidable.

"Like I care, now... where is this bug..."