11- Marriage Alliance

Drishya returns home after a long day at work, and to her surprise, she finds her tayaji (father's elder brother) Nimesh Grewal, in her house. She greets him with a polite namaste, though her expression shows a hint of confusion and skepticism.

Drishya: Namaste tayaji

She exchanges pleasantries but senses an unusual tension in the air. Her mother, noticing her daughter's bewilderment, subtly signals her to remain patient.

Nimesh: (smiling deceitfully) Namaste, Drishya beta. Kaise ho?

Drishya: (slightly perplexed) Main thik hoon, tayaji. Aap yahaan kaise?

Nimesh: (with a sly grin) Woh beta, humein tumse kuch important discuss karna tha.

Drishya, puzzled, follows her mother's cue and decides to keep quiet for now. She excuses herself and heads to her room to change, leaving her tayaji in the living room.

In her room, Drishya contemplates the sudden visit. She recalls how her tayaji distanced himself from their family during challenging times. His reappearance sparks curiosity and wariness.

As Drishya changes, she overhears snippets of their conversation from the living room.

Nimesh: Mujhe pata chala ki Drishya Mumbai mein kaam kar rahi hai. Achha hua, main bhi yahaan ka ek important deal finalize karne aaya hoon.

Her eyes widen as she realizes there might be more to her tayaji's visit than a mere family reunion. Drishya takes a deep breath, preparing herself for the unexpected.

Drishya walks into the living room, her eyes widening at the revelation made by Nimesh. The room is filled with an awkward silence as Nimesh smirks, thinking he has control over the situation.

Nimesh: (smiling) Maine Drishya ke liye ek rishta dekha hai. Kaafi bade parivar se hai, paise wale hai, aur mere acche dost hai unhi ka beta hai.

Ramya is taken aback by this unexpected announcement. Drishya, on the other hand, maintains her composure, though her eyes reflect a mix of shock and defiance.

Ramya: Dekhiye bhai sahab, aapne hamare liye itna socha, utna kaafi hai hamare liye. Lekin Drishya shaadi vahi karegi jahaan vo chahegi.

Ramya's bold statement surprises Nimesh. 

Drishya was proud of her mother's support and thoughts.

Nimesh was shocked because he thought that he will convince them and Drishya will get married but here the tables have turned.

Nimesh: Dekho Ramya, bhale hi mera bhai aaj iss duniya mein nahi hai lekin uske baccho ki life acche se settle ho jaaye vo dekhna meri zimmedari hai

Drishya: (zapping back) Zimmedari? Aur vo bhi aap? Aapko nahi lagta ki iss so-called zimmedari ko nibhaane mein aap bahut late hai.

Nimesh: (angry) Ramya, samjhaao apni beti ko. Bahut zubaan chalne lagi hai. Ladki hai issiliye socha kuch galat na ho iske saath. Issiliye iski shaadi karana chah raha hoon

Ramya: Bhai Sahab bhale hi inn baccho ke pita iss duniya men nahi hai lekin inki maa abhi bhi zinda hai aur mere hote hue inke saath kabhi kuch bura nahi hoga.

Nimesh, frustrated that his plan isn't going as anticipated, tries to assert his authority. He unable to find a convincing argument, stands up in anger.

Nimesh: (angry) Bahut mehenga padega tum logo ko yeh.

He storms out of the house, his plan to manipulate backfiring miserably. Drishya looks at her mother with a proud and grateful smile, appreciating the strength and support she receives.

Anirvaan lies on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. The room is dimly lit, and the quietness envelops him. His mind races with thoughts, and his heart echoes the recent conversation he had with Manish about Drishya well not exactly about her but he knew that Manish had observed him.

Anirvaan: (whispering to himself) What's happening to me? Why does she keep infiltrating my thoughts, my every waking moment?

He takes a deep breath, trying to shake off the perplexing emotions that Drishya has stirred within him. He knows he needs to get a grip on his feelings.

Anirvaan: (firmly) I can't let these feelings distract me. This constant tug of war in my heart needs to stop.

He recalls the instances when Drishya's presence seemed to overwhelm him, how her smile lingered in his thoughts.

Anirvaan: (resolute) Enough is enough. I need to regain control over my life, my focus. She's just a friend, and I can't let this affect my work, my passion.

He turns to his side, staring out into the night sky visible through the window. He acknowledges the unexpected journey his heart has taken.

Anirvaan: (whispering) I will not let these feelings dictate my life. It's time to put a barrier around my heart and keep these distractions at bay.

[Meanwhile the author: Haan haan dekhte hai kab tak apni feelings ko protect karoge bahut jald admit toh karna padega]

Nimesh Grewal sits nervously in plush office, fidgeting with his hands. The door creaks open, and Monty Kakkar, a cunning fox in his late 50s, enters with a confident smirk.

Monty: (smiling) Ah, Nimesh, my old friend. What brings you here?

Nimesh: (stammering) Kakkar sahab, I've been trying to convince Drishya and Ramya about the alliance I proposed, but they are not willing.

Monty leans back in his chair, studying Nimesh with a predatory gleam in his eyes.

Monty: (smirking) Well, well. Looks like you're in a bit of a bind, my dear friend.

Nimesh: (pleading) I need your help, Kakkar sahab. They won't agree willingly, and I can't lose this opportunity.

Monty narrows his eyes, sensing an opportunity to exploit Nimesh's desperation.

Monty: (slyly) Tell me, Nimesh, why do you need this alliance so desperately?

Nimesh: (hesitant) I... I'm facing financial troubles. This alliance could be a solution to all my problems.

Monty: Toh ismein main kya kar sakta hoon tum acche se jaante ho ki paiso ki zaroorat tumhe hai issiliye tumne apne bhai ki beti ka sauda kiya hai mere saath aur ab tum mukar nahi sakte kuch bhi karo lekin uss ladki ko manao. 

Nimesh: Kakkar sahab, Drishya hi kyun? aap kuch aur bhi maang sakte ho 

Monty: (smirks and looks at the photo of Drishya in his laptop with a lust in her eyes) yeh ladki kaafi khubsoorat hai aur isse toh main apna bana ke rahunga, sirf ek baar yeh mere saath raat bita le..... 

Nimesh: (was in dilemma that how to convince Drishya, and he says) Kakkar Sahab agar aisa hai toh aap usse uthwa kyun nahi lete, agar samjhane se nahi maanti toh zabardasti hi sahi.... Think about it. It's a win-win for both of us

Monty: (looks at him and smirks) Hmmm..... Lagta hai ab yahi karna padega.

Nimesh also smiles slyly and seal the dangerous deal.

Hello everyone, tell me how is it?

Do read it, vote for it

Feedbacks are welcomed here

Thank You🍂💕🍂