Chapter 02: Where We Are?

Blaize Pascual’s POV

You need an enemy in order to success.

“Acela, who am I?” Yanna asked as her eyes glared at Acela. “Am I this beautiful for all of you to marvel at?” She added and smiled bitterly.

“No, you’re really familiar. I have your name in my head but I can’t pronounce it.” Kermish said and suddenly Finn walked beside her. She stared at the man. “Do you know her too, Mr. Finn?”

Finn took Kermish’s hand and said, “Sit down because there are some who haven’t introduced themselves yet.”

“Neo, let Kermish go.” Evergreen protested and Finn swallowed while Kermish and Acela stared at the man. “I mean, Finn. You look just like my best friend,” she clarified after slipping.

“Neo?” Pein said and looked up at the thought.

Yanna smiled because she thought she would lose to be the center of the conversation. She was making a mistake when Ruikov approached her again, the man intently observing the woman’s likeness.

Then she felt nervous again. 

A few moments later, the others also came in front of Yanna, all of them staring intently. Jayzel and another woman in a blue blazer stared at each other, they both smiled.

“Admit it.” Acela wanted. “We all know that you used to be a famous roleplayer.”

Finn was about to join but Evergreen suddenly grabbed his hand. But Jaron couldn’t stop. “You are the sinful roleplayer.”

“Wait, what’s a roleplayer?” Ruikov asked and Jaron looked at him.

“I thought you knew her?”

“I think I’ve seen her before but not in the roleplay you say.” Ruikov explained and stared at Kermish and Acela. “You two, do you also have a brain disease to unite with Jaron against Yanna? What RPW are you talking about?” He asked and Jayzel laughed.

“Wow, best actor, the transition of his mood is great.”

“Jayzel, are you a roleplayer too?” Kermish asked and just stared at her. “Because it’s my sibling, she made dummy accounts to find a foreigner, I mean the roleplayer is my sister and I’m not.”

“Good plot, Acela. Don’t be defensive, we don’t care about you!”

“What did you say?” Acela asked and immediately grabbed Jayzel’s hand.

Acela and Jayzel stared at each other, eye to eye. Jayzel looked at the woman’s hand and smiled. Until Jayzel took strength then pulled Acela’s hair. The two women who fought only to looked on while Yanna breathed a sigh of relief, still holding her chest.

Finn stood up to stop the conflict but Evergreen glared at him, saying he couldn’t get involved. Some are just watching, still smiling and some don’t care.

Pein stepped forward and spoke in front of the two who were fighting. She was smiling and had no intention of leaving. Until she spoke, “Are you going to kill each other or reveal Yanna’s secret?”

Jayzel and Acela were stunned, while Pein approached Yanna. She stared earnestly at Yanna who had no escape from hiding. 

“Yanna Montes, I’m also a roleplayer so admit it. You have nothing to lose.” Pein said while Yanna was sweating nervously. “Someone’s opinion from you doesn’t have to be a reality.” Pein couldn’t think of words, she was like crazy.

“Pein...”

“The world is boring for boring people.” Pein said that I don’t know where it came from, Wavy and Aenna stared at each other because they were confused.