𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛

As soon as I entered the dressing room, my heart started racing. The atmosphere was so wild, and I felt a little overwhelmed by it all. I tried to act normal, but the reality of the situation suddenly hit me: I was backstage at a rock concert, surrounded by famous musicians and their fans.

I looked around the dressing room, trying to take it all in. There were college girls and boys everywhere, all of them dancing and chatting with the band members. Some of them were even doing drugs, and there were shot glasses on the floor. It was like a scene from a movie, and I couldn't believe I was actually living it.

Suddenly, I noticed someone looking at me from across the room. It was the lead guitarist, and he was staring at me with his intense dark eyes. He looked so confident and charismatic, and I felt myself drawing towards him.

"You're just my type," the rockstar said, his voice a low, gravelly whisper. "I bet you're a lot of fun behind closed doors, aren't you?" He leaned in even closer, his breath was hot and wet, and i felt a feeling of uncertainty. 

What do i say in these situations? I feel drawn like a moth to the flame.If i really wanted to know this boy was i going to go that far?

The rockstar could tell i was curious and smirked, his eyes glittering in a way that made my stomach do a flip. "Let's get out of here," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me toward the door.

I felt a mix of excitement and fear as he ran out of the dressing room and into the corridor. I don't exactly break rules like this, and I'll hope this man won't slaughter me. But as they turned a corner and disappeared from view, a sense of adventure washed over her, and she knew that this night was going to be one that she would never forget.