𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥

( YAYYY 45 READERS!!! I'm surprised people stayed interested in this, I might post new stories like this soon, im unsure. )

Dax stood in front of the bathroom door, his back to it, and let out a deep, heavy breath. He knew this would hurt her, but he couldn't keep her in a world she wasn't made for. He'd seen it too many times- a good girl like Bea falling for a rockstar like him, falling hard and fast, only to be torn apart by the chaos of his life. He couldn't let that happen to her.

Dax closed his eyes and pictured his life without her. It was a barren landscape, empty of the warmth and light that Bea brought to him. He knew that he would miss her, miss her laugh and her smile, miss the way she looked at him with such adoration and sincerity. But it was better this way- she would be safe.

Dax opened his eyes and turned around. He locked the door behind him, and leaned his head against it, feeling the cool metal against his forehead. He let out another heavy breath, and then straightened up, ready to face the world alone.

Bea was outside the bathroom door, wondering if he was okay. She was genuinely concerned for the man himself, It seemed like being rockstar and fame wasn't the right thing for him. She knocked three times on the door. "Dax? Are you alright?" She hiccuped still a  bit drunk. She felt somewhat sober now, realizing what she had done before that must have made him feel uncomfortable 

Dax stepped out of the bathroom and looked at her, His face was flustered and he was covering his hands while looking at her.

"Bea there's something I should say-" He looks at her then suddenly gets cut off

"I really like you, Dax. You're everything I could ever want in someone," Bea says, stepping closer to him.

Dax takes a step back, his heart racing. "Bea- you don't know what you're getting yourself into. This is the life of a rockstar. It's not as glamorous as it seems."

Bea shakes her head. "I don't care about the fame, the money, the fans. I care about us, Dax. I care about you. And I want to be by your side, no matter what it entails."

Dax's heart aches at the love in her eyes. He wants to say yes, wants to wrap his arms around her and never let go. But he knows that their lives couldn't be more different. He's on stage, surrounded by thousands of screaming fans, while she's at home, alone.

"Please, let me stay." She sighs and pulls him close. His rough leather jacket made her skin shiver as she held him. His heartbeat quickened as she held him with such tight embrace. Dax looks up at her and holds her face. For a moment, it felt like a romance movie. Where everything could work out and he'd be with his one true love.  

He passionately pulled her in for a kiss. His whole body hungry for affection from someone he knew he could trust. Bea was incredibly surprised, this man who swore he didn't want her feeling trauma had wanted her so badly. She held him close, her fingers running through his brown shaggy hair. This love felt so pure to her, but yet it felt so strange. As he made out with her she let herself get lost in the moment. He tasted like liquor and sorrows. Something she was incredibly familiar with. There was a hunger in his eyes that seemed to be satisfied when he was around her.

"Ngh... Okay that's enough." she laughed as she pulled away. 

"Bea... I'm sorry if I abandon you." He sighs as his hands rest on her shoulders, his face is flustered and he seems to have lost his cocky demeanor.

"Dax, You'll be okay. I'll forgive you." She smiles as he stares into her eyes. 

( Why do i feel like when i write romance it's so cringy??? 😭. Like i want them to make out but i know it's gonna be super cringy when i write it. )