𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘦

The corridors felt like a maze. When i finally reached an end, we were outside of the venue, near the corner of an alleyway. I hoped this man wouldn't kill me, He didn't seem exactly like the type of person to talk to girls in public without sounding a bit creepy.

This man leaned against the wall, a confident smirk on his face as he eyed me up and down.

"You're not like the other girls at these parties, are you? You seem ... different," the rockstar whispered, his voice low and seductive.

I blushed, feeling butterflies in my  stomach as I ignored his statement. "I only came for my boyfriend..." she muttered, knowing she was lying.

The rockstar chuckled, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Don't lie to me baby, I've seen no man act intimate with you all night"

Bea felt a blush spread across her cheeks as she looked down at the floor. "I don't actually have a boyfriend... I'm not exactly romantic..."

I recalled all the times I've been broken up with. They were all for the same reason, I didn't express my love to them.

The rockstar reached out and took her hand, giving it a hard squeeze. "Don't worry darling, those men don't know how to take care of a woman like you."I could feel myself turn red and  adrenaline wash over me as he led me away from the venue, to his car.

He opened the door for me as i got into the small beat up car, it smelled like weed and alcohol. I looked out the window as he drove away from the venue.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking back at him twirling my hair in between my fingers

"Somewhere a bit more quiet." His tone was cold and distant as he focused on the road. 

( im gonna start writing this in third person, why tf did i think 1st person was gonna be fun???)