𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦

As Bea arrived into the apartment, This rockstar seemed to realize one thing "I just realized i never told you my name babydoll, Its Dax." He replied with a cheeky tone. As she walked around and observed the musical instruments, Dax sat on a stool strumming a guitar. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her and he smiled.

"Do you play any instruments?" he asked. Bea admitted she had always wanted to learn, and Dax offered to teach her. They spent the next hour with him showing her how to hold the instrument and teaching her a few chords. He even sang for her, his voice strong and steady.

As the night went on, they talked about their lives and their goals. Dax was a man of many talents, and he was interested in everything that Bea had to say. She found herself opening up to him in ways she never had before, and he seemed to understand her in a way that others did not. 

As evening turned to night, Dax pulled out a bottle of wine and poured two glasses. Bea was a little hesitant, as she wasn't a heavy drinker, but the rockstar's warm and inviting demeanor put her at ease. "Don't worry, sweetheart, I would never push you to do anything you're not comfortable with," he said reassuringly.

As they sipped their wine, the he opened up to Bea about his past relationships and the struggles he had faced in the music industry. His vulnerability and honesty impressed Bea, and she found herself opening up to him as well. They continued to talk for hours, growing closer and closer as the night wore on.

Dax sat on the sofa, a glass of wine in one hand and a guitar in the other as he sang and strummed a soft melody. Bea, a few drinks in herself, was sitting across from him, listening and admiring his talent.

"Dax, you are just... Wow," Bea said clumsily, her words slurring a bit.

Dax smiled at her and took another sip of wine. "Thank you, sweetheart," he said warmly. "I'm glad you appreciate my music."

"I don't just appreciate it, I love it," Bea said with a wave of her hand. "You're like... the next Jimi Hendrix or something."

Dax laughed, a deep and warm sound that made Bea's heart flutter. "You're too kind," he said. "But I'm afraid I'll never be able to live up to Jimi."

"Well, you're getting there," Bea said, giving him a knowing look. "But seriously, what made you decide to become a musician?"

Dax put down his guitar and took another sip of wine before answering. "It was always the only thing that made sense to me. From the moment I first picked up a guitar, I knew this was what I was meant to do. And I've never looked back."

"That's amazing," Bea said, beaming at him. "I'm so jealous. I don't even know what I want to do with my life."

Dax reached out and took her hand gently. "It'll come to you, baby. Just keep following your heart."

Bea felt a warm buzz in her chest as he spoke, and she found herself leaning in a little closer to him. "I like it when you call me 'baby.'"

Dax laughed at her bold behavior "Feeling a bit cheeky?" 

She stood up and fell on top of him "So what if i am?"

Bea's eyes narrowed as she stared at Dax. The look of desire in her eyes drove him crazy. As the stared at each other for what felt like forever, Dax pushed her off  and ran off into the bathroom

( smut in next chapter maybe??? Or mentions, idk, ALSO HOW TF DOES THIS GET 33 READERS??? )