Leo is sad lol

Leo sat on the ground, drowning in his feelings once again. Tears flow out of the ginger boys eyes, hopeless sounds of weak pathetic sobs leave his mouth. God if his father ever seen him in this state he would be exiled, banished for life out of his own kingdom. Where would he go? Ravens? Probably not, King Tom hates him anyways, he doesn't know many people around. He's only ever met people with Raven. They all like Raven more them him anyways. Oh. Now he's crying for a completely different reason. He's only Raven's weird, awkward friend that follows him around like a lost puppy.

 Does Raven even like Leo? 

Leo shakes his head, of course Raven likes him. Leo and Raven, Raven and Leo, two peas in a pod, right? 

Leo thinks back to the first time he met Raven, Carly was there too. They didn't know he was a prince. He lied. But, what was he supposed to do? Carly said that people thought the two princes were horrible, spoiled, the human versions of Lucifer himself. Did people really think that?

Sure he wasn't perfect, but he doesn't purposely harm others. Arthur was odd, sure, but he wasn't anything like that. Ok maybe a little spoiled, but who can blame him? The amount of money at his fingertips would get to anyone's head. Leo sighs picking himself up off the cold floor, his eyes bloodshot, his face burned. He lazily brought his hand up wiping his nose. Tears still prickled at his eyes but he refused to let them out. He felt weak, and now he was hungry and wanted to cry about that. Maybe he would later, because although he was hungry the thought of eating made him want to puke his guts out. 

He walked over to bed, falling onto to it. Leo was sad, hungry, stressed but most of all he was exhausted. He slowly closed his eyes, hoping his feelings would dissolve in the next few hours. They probably won't, he will most likely wake up feeling worse, but he kept his eyes close letting the sleep take over him.

--

Idk were I got this burst of inspo from lol, I should probably go work on the request now lol(sorry)