❣Donny x Donut, Leo x Raven ❣

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Request by Waley70alt : Double Date

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Donny and Donut waited outside the local arcade, they had been waiting for another couple to show. Recently the group had planned a double date as two princes of the group had formed a fast growing friendship and had decided this would be the best way to introduce they're respective partners. Donut and Raven aren't complete strangers though, the previous week Leo and Raven had officially met Donuts brother, Max, and all Max done was gloat about his big brother's life and accomplishments. So Raven basically knew Donut's life story.

Donut had been excited to see Raven and Leo since Leo is this new great friend in his boyfriends life, but also Max had non-stop talking about the pair since he's met them. So he was really hyped to spend the afternoon with them.

Soon Leo and Raven showed up, Leo and Donny shared a quick hug and Leo quickly started to introduced his boyfriend, gloating about how great he is while Raven got slightly shy and embarrassed. Donny made Donuts introduction short and sweet mentioning the basics, throwing in a few complements. After introductions the group made their way into the arcade.

Leo instantly rushed to a claw machine pointing through the glass at the dozens of plushies, looking back at Raven "I want that one." Leo said pointing to a small overstuffed cat toy. Raven shook his head, walking over to Leo wrapping his arm around the ginger boy looking down at the direction Leo's finger tapped the glass. He sighed and searched his pockets for change. Meanwhile Donut and Donny had got distracted by a car racing thing, the couple sat on a seat each and competed in the virtual game.

Over the next hour the boys had played a good few games, and won a lot of tickets. Donut and Raven had got on great, and joked around with each other within the hour, Leo and Donny couldn't be happier to see their boyfriends getting along. At the end of the arcade trip, the group had walked out with many stuffed toys and sweets. Heading to the beach where they planned to set up a campfire and sit around drinking and telling stories.

They had arrived at the beach shortly, quickly finding a place to set up this campfire. Donny and Raven had began to set up the flames, while Leo and Donut go down to the nearby store to buy alcohol. When Leo and Donut arrive back the campfire was set up, nearby Raven and Donny are talking amongst themselves.

A few hours later the group is laughing and telling stories, they're all a little tipsy but they're having a great time. A little over midnight the two couples decided that they should get going. So they waited for the fire to die down, both pairs said their goodbyes, and taxied to there separate homes.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Kind of short (sorry) but I really like both of these pairing so this was super fun to write :) Ty for the request :D