Dark humor. (End).

WARNING!
This story contains parts of violence, gore, blood and abuse. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED
_______
A month had passed since everyone's lives changed drastically.

Luke's legs and arms had been amputated, and he was taken to a disabled persons' home in another state.

Julie had to move in with her aunt.

Jake's arms remained paralyzed.

Toby couldn't see.

Kylie moved away, and no one knows where she is.

Lucy was now in a wheelchair due to the accident.

And everyone of them saw him, the headless man.

Kim was unscathed, or was she? Her life had taken a downturn too, with everyday filled with occurrences of bad luck and nightmares of the headless man.

"I'm telling you, he's the reason everything bad happened."

"And are you sure it is not a hallucination?" Her therapist asked. "Miss Williams, these things are particularly common or normal for some patients. I will be prescribing some drugs that will most certainly help you get over it."

"No!" She desperately tried to convince her. "I see him in my dreams every night. My friends. I can call them now! They also saw him too."

***

"You're starting at a new school today, please don't act crazy," her mother pleaded.

No response.

"Do you have your medication with you?"

"Hmmm."

"I've spoken to some of your teachers and they seem nice. I can't go in with you because I have an appointment." Her mother looked at her through the rearview mirror. "Please, act well."

"I will." Kim got out of the car and stood until her mother drove out of the school's parking lot.

And that was her cue to get out of there. Running as fast as she could, she bumped into a rock, or so she thought.

"Jeez, are you okay?" There he stood, the perfect boy to want to have a perfect high school romance with. Probably a little taller than 6 feet, with dark hair and brown eyes. He had simple features yet he looked like heaven. Not the kind of heaven she needed, but the kind she desired.

He looks beautiful, Kim thought.

"Thank you," he chuckled.

Kim got caught off guard. She had just said those words out loud.

She nodded and walked as fast as she could away from the cause of her first-hand embarrassment.

She had no destination, but she kept walking anyway. Something called to her, a sign rather.

VOX FORTUNE TELLER
BRING TO ME WHAT TROUBLES YOUR MIND.

She did not think twice before venturing into it.

"Ma Cherie." The woman used a French accent. Half of her face was covered with the hood of her black cloak, leaving only her lips open.

Her dark-skinned hands with purple acrylic nails, the same color as her lipstick, played with a large round crystal ball.

"Welcome." She smiled.

It was then that Kim began to rethink her decision.

"Fret not, Mon Ami." She pointed to the seat in front of her. "Sit, and tell me about the spirit which troubles you."

Kim took a seat.

"Are you ready to narrate it to me?"

She nodded and began.

Vox gasped.
She went to the shelf and brought a book.

"Is this him?" She turned the old dusty book in Kim's face, and there he was in an old painting as a dark spirit.

Kim inhaled sharply and nodded.

"You told dark jokes, did you not?"

"Yes."

"What jokes did your friends tell and what misfortunes did they encounter?"

"They encountered." She paused. "The same jokes they told were what became of them."

"What joke did you tell?"

"A band of 999 megabytes but never got one gig."

"Are you encountering misfortunes?"

"Yes."

"Nightmares?"

"Yes."

Vox went into meditation, humming words incoherently, but suddenly she spoke. "To send him back to his world, you need to ask him what he wants. You need to humor him."

"How?"

"I don't know." Vox sighed. "But know that it is almost impossible to please him. He might never return, and you might never go back to how you used to be."

Kim knew that even if she succeeded, she would be forever scarred by him.

A/N
This was dragging out too long so let's end it here.