Chapter 2, Little piggy.

(KAITO POV)

I'm fifteen now. I still had separate classes with Meiko. Like I'd care. Gakupo told me I was a loving goose. The fuck he knows about me? He looks like a fucking pop tart. Not like those are good. I haven't tried one, but I bet they are horrible. Ugly shitty  grape. I hope his bitch-ass can see how a bitch he was. I hate him with every gut in my stomach.

As I was stuck in my head cursing out every word at my enemies till I fell to the ground. Someone made me fall but they fell with me. I turned around seeing who it was. It was some random girl. I noticed her brown hair at first. I had hoped that it was Meiko, but I was wrong. I just stood up.

"Watch where you're going."

"Oh.. I'm sorry!"

"..What?"

"Sorry?"

"Oh."

"Are you going to help me up?"

I then walked away from the girl. I didn't have the slightest attention towards her. After that small encounter, I head to class. The bell already rang, I was just two minutes late. The teacher told me I was tardy. I just took my seat, and the lesson continued, I kept staring at the floor watching the tiles line up with the others. The door then opened, I looked up to check who it was, but it was also that apologizing girl. I still was thinking that it was going to be her, but no. I scoffed, and turned my attention to the outside view of the window.

"Hello, Darcy. This is our exchange student. Darcy, sit right next to Kaito."

I looked at both of them surprised. Darcy was smiling, but I didn't break a facial expression. I then looked back at the window. I hope she isn't annoying.

"Okay!" Darcy said brightly. Bright my ass.

I still was facing the other way.

"Hi! My name is Darcy!"

I didn't answer her, or look at her.

"Oh, don't worry! At least you know my name!"

I rolled my eyes, still not breaking eyes on her. The class finally ended. I left the class, and she was right next to me. I gazed at her in shock. I then switched my eyes. I saw Meiko. Shit. Shit. Shit..

"So! What did you learn in Mr. Scott class?"

"Nothing."

I said quickly, trying to catch up with Meiko, but Darcy followed my pace.

"Yeah, that's for sure. You were looking at the window the whole period. Why is that?"

"Nothing."

"The teacher knew, so why didn't you get in trouble?"

Meiko's eyes then landed on me, my heart beated faster. But her eyes shifted to Darcy.

"So?"

Meiko then walked away beside Luka, her face looked disappointed. I looked at Darcy with glaring eyes.

"What?"

"Stop talking to me." I then picked up my feet to walk to lunch.

9