Exchanging Blows.

(MEIKO POV)

I kept thinking where my things could have gone. I was scared, and I was picking on my hand. I felt horrified. Where could have everything gone to..

"I have paired you all into groups. You will all get into threes. Here is the list." The teacher pronounced, and then the board showed the groups. I was with Kaito, and Gakupo. I looked beside me to see him clenching his hands. Oh. I thought. I didn't know if this could be bad, or good. We then took our seats with the grouped people.

"You got yourself two girlfriends now."

"What." Kaito answered with frustration.

"You're such a fucking player."

"Even if I did have two girlfriends, at least I could pull better than your stinking bitch." Kaito argued.

Gakupo stood up. "What did you say to me?"

Kaito stood up too. "You heard me. I don't have to shut up for your punk shitface."

"Kaito-"

"Aw. Look. Your girl is calling for you."

"She isn't. Just shut up." Kaito faced me. He was telling me to shut up, so I did. Everyone was watching, and the teacher was gone out of the classroom.

"Fucking bitch. You want to do this again? I'll knock you off like I did the other times." Gakupo claimed.

"Yeah. Totally. Like that one time in second grade. You fucking bitch. Go fuck yourself" Kaito spoke back.

Gakupo then winged a punch to his stomach.

"AHH!! STOP STOP!!" Darcy called out. "I'M GOING TO TELL THE TEACHER!!.."

The other students complained to her, trying to stop her from reaching the door.

Kaito rumbled on top of Gakupo, hanging his arm around his neck, while his other hand was free. The free hand kept wacking Gakupo's face. Gakupo bit Kaitos arm, which freed him.

"DID YOU JUST BITE ME?!"

"Yes. You were choking me." Gakupo said in gasps.

"YOU FUCKING DOG!-"

Gakupo then stood up, and bodyslam Kaito to the ground. Since Gakupo and Kaito were pinned to the ground, he was able to get a few.. Or a bunch of punches to his face. There was bleeding included. Everyone was screaming, which was ringing in my ears. I didn't know what to do. I felt useless. What was I supposed to do?.. Darcy was the only one who was actually trying to help, and I'm just sitting here. Watching everything. Kaito then spat out blood, he spat out the two loosened teeth at Gakupo's face.

"WHAT THE FUCK. YOU NASTY BITCH." Gakupo yelled, and continued to punch him. I watched as Kaitos' eyes laid on me. What is he doing?.. Why is he not fighting back? Is this what he wants?.. I don't get it. Why are people just watching this? Does no one feel any remorse..?

"MOVE! MOVE. MOVE!" Security pushed the crowd, while more came in. They tried to separate the two, but a few of them got punched in the face. Everyone was still screaming. I only looked at the small puddle of blood where the teeth were laying in. How could this seriously have happened. We were just about to start our work.. But everything turned out to be worse. Even the worst part is that.. I didn't have my things.. Including that Kaito got beaten up.

27