IV

Harry
Zayn seemed to be speechless, and had gone almost a minute without answering my question.

His lips were parted like he was ready to speak, but no sound came out. He simply looked me over, blushing.

"I did, understand correctly, didn't I?" I smiled at him.

He shook his head, eventually closing his mouth and looking at his feet.

"Would you feel more comfortable if you were naked too?" I asked innocently.

"No, I would not." He answered, keeping still and remaining behind the stool and art supplies as if they'd protect him from me.

"I want you to tell me about this kink you've got." I decided, approaching him.

"Wait, how-how do you know about that?" Zayn asked, now making eye contact.

"Louis told me." I said casually, figuring that it didn't really matter.

Zayn looked away in embarrassment.

"What about your kink turns you on?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing to do with me sexually. It's just something I like to do. It's mainly mental. Like, I think a lot while m'painting and it just satisfies me." Zayn said.

"What do you think about?" I asked.

He swallowed. "Um, things I'm not comfortable with discussing." He said, his eyes trailing down my body again.

"Then show me." I smirked.

Before he could protest, I stepped closer and took his hand in mine. I lifted it to my chest, looking into his eyes while gently pressing his hand against my chest.

Slowly, I let his hand go, watching him bite his lip and break our stare as he looked at his hand.

"Show me what you think about doing." I repeated quietly, fighting to keep still. His warm hand on my chest wasn't helping my own issues, but I was too curious to mess this up.

Zayn slowly ran his hand down my chest, stopping just below my navel. He looked up at me through those eyelashes, looking back downward before he slid his hand over to my hip, and began to speak.

"I don't understand it." He began quietly, seeming lost as he ran his hand over my bicep.

"M'just...I just like it. The muscles, the skin, the lips, the different eye colours, everything." Zayn said, slowly walking around me.

"I really like it." He said, slightly standing on his tip toes to feel my hair with both hands.

He stood behind me now, and I was sure he could see the goosebumps rising all over my skin.

And they weren't the only thing rising.

I swallowed as he felt my back, his hands brushing over my bum. He slowly came back around in front of me, lowering himself to his knees.

My heart raced at the sight, and I could barely fight back my urge to take a fistful of that hair and guide him forward.

However, he and his perfect mouth completely avoided my member, focusing on my thighs and legs.

"You've got very shapely legs. That's one of my favourite things about you to paint." Zayn said, his shyness and stuttering seeming to disappear while he was lost in whatever world he'd slipped into while feeling me.

"That and your eyes." He said, standing up and looking into them. ".....and your lips." He said quietly, looking at my lips intently.

I looked at his lips as well, unable to stop myself from leaning forward and kissing them. However, I did restrict myself to only kissing them once before I pulled away and looked at him.