Weekend Relaxing turned Fight Club

Kaiser POV

I noticed something.. Raynare has violet eyes, same as mine.. an eye color not common for humans..

I grab my keys. Deciding not to teleport around today. Keys? Check, Wallet? Check, Gun? Check, Phone? Check.

I grab the keys and yell for Raynare

"We are leaving Ray, time to head out!"

She hops off the couch to follow me outside.

"Would we be teleporting?"

"Hehe no. I get to use my car."

Before she could even ask I open the garage, showing a beautiful Dodge Charger Hellcat.

(A/N it's a manual since he prefers stick shift.)

She looked stunned, it most certainly wasn't a car you'd see in Kuoh too often.

"Kaiser where'd you get this??"

"I still have my pockets contents from my world so I just used some gold to buy a car. Biggest one I could find that would fit me."

"Gold? What do you mean-"

Her sentence couldn't continue as I casually pull out 12 gold bars from my coat pocket.

"Always be prepared."

She stopped questioning. I entered the car and proceeded to start it, oh hearing it purr was music to my ears. As she sat in the passenger and attached her seatbelt I slowly pulled out the driveway.

"Want some music?"

"You can play it.. beats the silence."

Raynare POV

He still confuses me.. I was initially sent here to spy on him but, I'm not going to do that anymore.. I've never met a mortal like him. Never even met an angel like him.. If Kokabiel found me here I'd be dead...

"Hey Kaiser?"

"Ya?"

"Why are you doing this? Really?"

"Easy: you ain't seen much care in your life. You're an angel first, so you had rules to abide. You can't have relationships with other angels or risk falling, and now you have fallen. You're surrounded by people who fell for worse reasons and so had to stop being caring yourself."

He stops to change the song since the last one ended.