♡ Epilogue ♡

I stare at the file, hands trembling and stomach churning.

No no no no no no no. What have I done?

It may hurt to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on. Sorry, my love.

The sentence on the paper screams sorrow and pain yet all I could do was stand motionless in horror at the mess I've made.

I just lost the love of my life.

"Hey, I brought eggs-- Minho? Babe, what's wrong?" I ask in worry. Minho is holding a letter in his hand, tears spilling fast. I notice another letter on the tea table and open it.

Dear long lost twin...

A choke of air squeezes my lungs, as my vision fails me. Last thing I know, I've collapsed.

"Holy shit! Get in the car! COME ON JEONGIN!" Chan screams in worry.

I stand there, sobbing at the letter that is now drenched in my tears.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming! Please Chan! Please!" I wail, shaking Chan vigorously, "Please... please... please."

Chan wraps his arms around me, his tears all over my hair.

"He'll be fine..." Chan whispers, but there's no confidence in his voice.

I slump in his arms, still crying.

"CALL THE POLICE!" I scream.

"Seungmin! Calm down! That's not the measure we're meant to take!" Changbin yells.

"I SAID, CALL THE FUCKING POLICE. MY COUSIN DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL!" I roar.

"We can't do that! Felix said not to hurt anyone, and the police won't have any proof!" Changbin explains.

"Then do something before I throw myself off this building!" I threaten as tears soak my shirt.

"Least we can do is go to his house," Changbin sighs. I bolt to the lift, kicking the door open and creating a dent in the process. Changbin runs after me as we enter the car park.

"I'm driving," I say.

"Not the best idea--"

"I don't give a fuck. I'm breaking the speed limit. So either you get in, or I drag you in myself!" I shout. Changbin cowers under my intense gaze but complies. Stepping on the accelerator, we zoom out of the building. My heart begging that nothing happens.

Breaking news, a 24-year-old adult has been found dead at the edge of Seoul city, at the bottom of a tall mountain view. The police force believes that this is suicide but details are limited.

We have identified him as Lee Felix but everything else is confined.

We will be back with more!

"NO!" I scream, clutching my head. I grab the remote and smash it at the TV.

"NO!" I throw a vase at the wall, shattering it.

"NO!" I kick the table till it's snapped in half.

"NO!" I punch the wall till blood oozes from my knuckles.