Pt.2

Warnings:🩸
______________________________

No one POV:

Han was extremely annoyed by Lee Know. Why couldn't he just teach him the dance without the unnecessary pressure and whining?

When he got to his room, Jisung fell on his bed sighing. He just looked at the ceiling, thinking.

The boy was really tired, tears running down his chubby and soft pink cheeks.

"Why am I crying..? What's wrong with me? I can't get so affected by that, by him." The guy tells himself, the bittersweet taste of his tears getting in his mouth.

Jisung decides to text Felix, telling him that he won't have dinner with them because he didn't feel hungry.

Although, he hasn't eaten anything for a while. What was the real reason for not eating?

It was exactly 5:53pm, Jisung stood right in front of his large mirror. He hated Minho, but not more than he hated himself.

He couldn't look at himself without wanting to cover his milky skin with red drawings, carved in his flesh with a sharp, shiny knife.

He didn't want to upset Felix, so he didn't... He couldn't upset his best friend, so he just didn't let him know.

Han locked himself in his bathroom, wanting to cut his bad thoughts away. And he did. He cut
them off...

                              ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The other members were sitting around the dinner table, digging in their food, except for Lee Know, who had already finished his plate.

The boy was now staring blankly at the seat beside him. Why was it empty? Where was his rival, Han?

He wanted to piss him off, he found fun in that.

Minho turned to face Felix. "Felix, where's Han?", he asked out of 'curiosity'.

The smiley boy replied "He wasn't hungry, so he didn't come, he sounded pretty tired also..." He paused. " Hey, why do you want to know? Don't you guys hate each other?"

Hyunjin let out a chuckle, eying his friend.

Lee know just glared at them. "I wanted to piss him off today. Why are you guys such weirdos?"

"Right, anyway, please check on him. Tell me what he's doing or whatever. Oh... and please don't fight!" Felix asked Minho, though he wouldn't accept an answer other than 'yes'.

Lee know scoffed "Seriously?" Then, the boy rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"I'll only do it because everyone is still eating", he said a bit annoyed.

The boy headed towards Jisung's room, mentally preparing a few insults to tell him.

When he got to the bedroom door, he knocked on it... but no answer.

What was he doing? Was he really asleep?

"Han! I know you aren't asleep, just open the door." Lee Know words, clearly angered by the wait.

On the other side of the door, Jisung was passed out on the floor, a blade covered in blood right next to him. But thankfully, his scars were hidden under his long sweatshirt and shorts.

Minho's calls woke the boy up, who directly slid the blade under his bed and rushed to open the door.

"It took you a while.", Lee know spoke, staring at the younger, up and down.