Pt.4

Warnings: 💫 (a teeny bit of smut) - bit of Hyunlix
Word count: 1.3k
_________________________________

HAN POV:

My eyes fluttered open to a weird and ticklish sensation that made my breathing slightly heavy and hitched.

I see a muscular figure, a similar one. Lee Know..?! He left kisses and bite marks all over my inner thighs.

I panicked. My scars.. But I realized... they had disappeared..?

« M..min..? » Did I just call him that..? What the..

He gets closer, his face approaches my ear, he licks it, and whispers: « Just lay down and relax darling, for I can send you to heaven. »

I can't protest... I need this, I need him.

The boy grabs the back of my head, then attacks my lips, giving me a deep and lustful kiss.

I part my swollen lips, letting him slide his tongue into my mouth.

He's dominant. I love it.

I let out a muffled whimper as he bites my lower lip, sending shivers down my spine.

We separate our lips to breathe, leaving a string of of saliva connecting both our mouths.

I stare at his beautiful pink lips, his hypnotizing hunny eyes with the sharpest yet most seductive look. My eyes roam around his whole body, mesmerized by his perfect figure.

Sweat was dripping from his hair, I've never realized how amazing he looked.

And his lips are irresistible, I can't help but get addicted to them... and what they did to me.

« Don't... don't stop, please. », I couldn't resist saying.

I could feel his long and pale fingers trace my collarbone as he gave me a wide smirk and his eyebrows raised up.

He approached my neck, starting to bite it and leave hickeys on it. I could not resist letting out a few whimpers as he nibbled onto my g-spot.

But suddenly... I open my eyes widely , breathing deeply.

« What...? », there was no one here.

I was dreaming.

I sit up on my bed, eyes still wide open, slapping my face.

Felix, I need to talk to Felix now.

I swiftly grab my phone from my nightstand and dial Felix's cell number.

Ringing...

• In the call •

« Han..? It's like 4am. », I finally hear his shaky voice.

« Felix, oh my gosh you actually answered! I dreamt about him. I dreamt about Lee know! »

« Don't you always? I mean... don't get me   wrong.» he says back in an exhausted voice.

« Felix... yes I know. But... this dream was different. »

« Different how? Like you actually manage to kill him this time in your dream? »

« No, it was a wet dream, Lix! Come on, get the hint?! », I snap at his ignorance.

« What. », he was astounded.

« ...what..? I'm serious right now. », I was waiting for his proper response.

« Han... woah. », he pauses. «I'm coming over, wait a bit.»