Pt.3

Warnings: a bit of Hyunlix / Chanmin mentions!!
______________________________

Nobody's POV:

« So, this is about Lee know... »

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, « Are you kidding me Han..? », the boy said looking at Jisung in disbelief.

« Seriously, I hate him so so so much! », Han spoke supporting his head in his hands.

« Han I swear to god if you bought us all here just so you could rant about how much you hate him again, I will not hesitate to throw you out the window. », seungmin stated, glaring at Han.

« No, it's not only that this time. », Han uttered, terrified by seungmin.

Felix started bouncing on the bed, waiting impatiently for Han to start talking about what has happened. « So..? What happened Hannie? »

« Ok so, you sent him to my room, right? » Han paused, looking at Felix who nodded. « I heard him knock so I opened and argued with him then slammed the door in his face as always. » Jisung takes a deep breath.

« But this time, he knocked again... and when I opened the door, he pulled me by my collar... I felt things in my stomach... », the boy hid his face in the palms of his hand.

« And he leaned in!!!! But next, he literally pushed me and closed the door then went back to his room!», the poor guy was astonished by his own words.

The four other friends were staring at each other, flabbergasted. They always felt the tension between Minho and Han... they did not expect that to happen though.

A small grin appeared on Hyunjin's face, confusing Jisung.

« Do you like him? Just checking. », the ferret-like boy asked, and they could all feel Jisung's face drop at those words.

« No. No way! », Han said, frowning.

Felix and Hyunjin let out a sigh, looking at each other.

« Guys can we watch a movie together..? » Jeongin asked excitedly.

They all agreed and headed to the living room to watch the movie of Jeongin's choice on the big TV.

When they all got there, Lee know caught Han's eye, he was sitting with Chan and Changbin watching some action series.

'Shit not him again', Han thought to himself, grimacing.

Chan notices their presence and pauses the show. "Hey guys, want to join us?", the boy asked all five of them, looking directly at Seungmin.

"We were going to watch a movie, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Right guys?" Seungmin said grinning, earning a nod from the four guys

"How come you're only ever nice to Chan?", Han asked sassily, rolling his eyes for the nth time today.

"Just sit down we'll put on a movie since we had already started the series before all of you.", Changbin said, logically.

They all proceeded to sit down on the couch, but the seating arrangement was triggering for Han.

Jisung was sitting right next to Minho, he was so frustrated with his friends, they all knew how much he despises Lee Know.

Jeongin told them the movie was a surprise and he played a film named 'The exorcist'. Little did they know that the innocent boy had just put on the scariest movie on earth.

                                ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Han hated horror movies, he couldn't stand them. He didn't like showing to others how scared he gets either...