Pt. 8

Summer's almost over so STRESSS. Anyways, I'm so sorry for no updates whatsoever 🙁. I know barely anyone is reading this butttt still, I love writing this even with no time.
______________________________

PREVIOUSLY:

"Don't be bratty with me, respect your elders, got it?", Lee Know whispered against the other's ear.

"Yes, yes... can you let go now?"

Minho pulls on the boy's hair one last time, earning a whimper from Jisung who directly covers his mouth.

"Oh? Didn't know you were kinky like that."

"Oh my god, shut up."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"Make me, Jisung.", Lee Know said with a slightly challenging tone.

Han grabbed the elder boy by the collar, pulling him closer then paused. He didn't know exactly what to do at that moment. His heartbeat grew faster, louder. But, Minho didn't notice that because his was more rapid.

Lee Know leaned in closer to the younger's face, his eyes stuck on Jisung's pink and glossy lips.

"Can I.. get a taste? Please.", Lee know whispers, still staring at the others lips.

"A taste..?", the squirrel-like boy asks, his cheeks slightly burning, as he admires the other's perfect features. Is he even real?

Minho runs his thumb against Jisung's soft, plump lips and grab the back of his head, slowly playing with his soft blue hair.

Then, he pulls the younger's face even closer to his and bites his own inner lip.

What is happening?

Han opens his mouth to say something but isn't able to form a sentence yet utter it. Without thinking, he smashes both of their lips together, into a violent but sloppy kiss, surprising the older boy.

Lee Know's eyes widen slightly and he lets out an almost inaudible gasp, but he does not hesitate to kiss the other back aggressively, lustfully.

Minho grabbed the other's tiny waist to hold him in place as he deepened the kiss. He then bit Han's lower lip, drawing blood, and making him whimper slightly.

Lee Know hums in satisfaction and tugged at the blue hair, earning another moan from Jisung.

"Minho ..", he said, slowly breaking the kiss.

Minho licked his own lips before asking out a "hm?"

"Let me take a few breaths..", Jisung answers.

The older boy smirks, "Oh really? Does that mean you wanna continue making out?"

Han shook his head, "No No, that's enough. I shouldn't have kissed you, we hate each other, I'm sorr—", he mutters, but gets interrupted by the other's hand on his swollen lips.

"Shhh." He slowly moves his hand to caress Jisung's soft cheeks. "Don't apologize, my fault. Also, we both need this."

Jisung suddenly raps his arm around Minho's neck to pull him closer, as if they weren't close enough.

The other boy raises a brow.

"Needy are we, hm?", Lee Know teases, now lifting the boy's chin up with his long and slim finger.

Han's cheek turn dark red at the embarrassing adjective. "Shut up, Lee.."

A smirk appears on Minho's face who leans in closer to the younger's face. "Make me, Han."

"Stop, we can't do this, Minho..", he frowns.

"Oh, can't we?"

______________________________

I'm pretty sure imma start making short chapters, and post more.. regularly (?)

Ok no promises 💞.

How's your day, gorgeous?

What's your favorite song from the album 'ATE' ??
>> Mine is 또다시 (twilight).

I love you❤️.