Pt.7

I'm a student, I don't have time. But I  really wanna continue this ff 😭🙏

Warnings: blood ig🤞🤞(not angsty)

______________________________

Birds flew over the infinite blue sea, as if they were running away from Jisung's gaze.

They did it in such graceful way, it seemed calming to the boy, sitting on the warm sand, closest possible to the sea without getting wet.

He was into deep thoughts, not sad ones though.

'His lips...', the boy thought.

He soon was cut off from his thinking, hearing the others call him.

"Han, Come here! Let's all watch the sunset from these rocks over there!"

He got up, cleaning the sand off his shorts before running towards them.

Lee Know let out a chuckle at Han's interesting run. "Is he an anime girl or something ?", the boy said out loud.

"Probably.", Seungmin replied with a snicker.

They headed to a beautiful spot with a perfect view of the sunset.

Minho was in awe, he had never seen such a beautiful sight of the setting sun, it was truly stunning.

Beautiful shades of pink and orange melting on top of the sea, from the horizon. The now peachy sun's reflection in the blue ocean was impossible not to notice. How pretty.

« Woah, this is just... amazing . », Felix said.

« Yeah, I agree. », Jisung replied. « Gorgeous. »

'Like his lips', he thought, again.

They could all stare at that for hours, wishing it never comes to an end, which is when the sun is finally sinking in the sea, disappearing slowly.

Han's POV:

Lee Know?

Lee Know.

I'm obsessed with Lee Minho, that's for sure.

But why?

Why?

I need to be alone..

I walk away slowly from the others, still walking on the big, smoothed out rocks, still noticing sharp edges here and there.

But, I was pretty careful as I walk, I just wanted to stay close to the sea. The only thing I need is to listen to the sound of water hitting the edges of the stony land, without thinking about anything.

Tonight felt, nicer... nicer than in the morning. I couldn't let him ruin that. Why is his presence so bothering?

I want to run, not caring about anything, just run and feel light.

So I do, I pick up my walking pace, and my walk speeds up, turning into a run.

It felt so wonderful, I knew the others could see me, but they love me, so who cares? Well, except for Minho. Whatever.

It's the way the light breeze of wind caresses my face, my blue hair getting pushed behind by the wind. It's the way my bare feet land on the ground, creating soothing wet splashes.

Everything in that moment felt so comforting. Why? No idea. I just needed this.

But deep down, I knew what would happen next.