Chapter 42

"Fix your tie Taehyung!" Jungkook hissed as they walked into the venue for the party.

"Oh don't worry, it's not like they will think I'm cheating on you..." "The fuck that has to do with fixing your attire Taehyung?!" Jungkook sneered as he plastered ever so loving smile on his face, greeting everyone while nodding his head, but on the same time squeezing his husband's biceps hard.

"Don't look like you took it up your ass." That's all Jungkook said which made Taehyung to straighten his posture, fixing his hair casually with his hand he gave his charming smile to host of the event.

"And here is the main couple!" The host cheered as the crowd of guests roared in enthusiasm. "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" He cheered and clapped as Jungkook and Taehyung walked up the stairs to get on the stage.

Once they did, "how does it feel? It's been 6 months now." The host asked them. Jungkook honestly didn't get the exact question but still managed to hide his confusion with a sweet smile and shy laugh making Taehyung gag at him.

"Time spent with him was just so overbeari- I mean overwhelming." Jungkook elbowed him in the ribs. "I didn't even realise that it has already been 6 months. 6 months ago, got slapped by my baby, as a joke haha! I know y'all remember that clearly." Taehyung finished with a hearty laugh making Jungkook shake his head at him.

"We do joke around like that hubby. That's the best part of our relationship afterall" he winked, "isn't it?" Asked Jungkook to get a smooch on his cheek from his husband.

"Ofcourse darling. I hope you're okay, standing like this." Taehyung asked out loud causing everybody to frown at the question but Jungkook's eyes widened in realisation.

"Why Jungkook-ssi? Are you not okay?" Host asked as everyone waited for his answer but he just shook his head Taehyung who just had a so called concerned expression plastered on his face.

"Answer me babe, are you feeling tired?" Taehyung asked him again, ignoring host's question. "Tired? Jungkook-ssi?" Host asked again making Taehyung to turn at him. "Yeah it has been a hard evening for my wifey here." He said and winked at now flustered host.

"Um..oh okay.. are y-you okay Jungkook-ssi?" He asked again. Taeri came forward from the crowd in worry. "Jungkook baby, are you well?" She asked while holding his hands while Jungkook just stared at his heels. He couldn't look up otherwise everybody would see how much of a red apple he has become and for what exact reason. But his struggle wasn't over. "Taehyung what did you do to him?" Taeri asked without realising the mic was on Taehyung replied, "poured my love on him, baby couldn't take it. I'm thankful he is atleast standing. That's why I was asking him mom."

There goes all the shame and embarrassment overflowing Jungkook's veins as the crowd ohhed and teased the couple. The host smiled sneakily and asked, "how was it sir?" "Mind-blowing." Taehyung replied while licking his lips.

"That's really nice that you both are getting along well and enjoying your married life. A dream couple what we call." The host declared and Taesung raised his drink making everybody do the same.

"Cheers to the happily married young Kim couple! May you live, long, last and lust over eachother forever!" The host cheered as the guests chuckled and cheered with their drinks.

Taehyung tilted his face at Jungkook and smirked. "Live, long, last and lust!" He repeated. "Was that necessary?" Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Yeah it was darling. You won't get it." Taehyung smiled and smashed his lips on Jungkook's who froze but soon gave in. Holding his chin Jungkook pulled him even closer making him stumble but before he could fall, Jungkook grabbed his tie and pulled him back to steady themselves. The guests laughed at the endearing scene making Jungkook to broke into the same laughter. Taehyung stared grinned as he stared at him.

"This calls in for some interesting Q&A session!" Host roared and guests cheered in agreement.

"Depends on the questions!" Jungkook for the first time now talked after the embarrassing episode. "Nah we'll be honest!" Taehyung said as he raised his hand as if he is taking an oath.

"Set up everyone! Settle down!"

With that some guys came up the stage with a sofa and asked the couple to take a seat as they brought a chair for the host.

Once everyone was settled, "so let's begin with it. How and when did you two meet?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for his approval, Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

Looking at me for my approval when bastard already revealed much worse info, whats the use shithead?

He thought as he gestured him to answer this question.

"We met few um you can say now almost a year ago at a restaurant called Memoría. We actually didn't clicked off as y'all expect, to be honest. We just pissed eachother even when we're strangers." Taehyung laughed at the memory and their parents just nodded in agreement.

"But somehow I don't know, slowly slowly it felt like fate. To meet him everywhere, it shittiest situation possible and what else? He was the chosen psychiatrist for me, chosen by my dad. His choice is always the best I must, whether it be my beautiful mother or my ethereal wife."

Taesung gave him a flying kiss and Taehyung acted to recieve it and caging it into his heart making guests chuckle at his childish antics. Nobody but Jimin and Taeri noticed how Jungkook stared at Taehyung. A loving gaze, he admired everything whatever his lover did. He was gone.

"I never thought I'll see him looking at someone...with so much love." Jimin whispered as his eyes teared up, Yoongi side hugged him, patting his back. "It's always the unexpected that brings the never-ending happiness Jimin. Just anticipate for your right timing." Taeri explained and wiped his tears. "Smile baby, everything is going to be fine!"

To be continued...